NotesXplorer 1.0 for Pocket PC + Free Desktop Companion
The NotesXplorer helps you to organize all your Notes in Pocket PC in a single place with a rich set of features.
Do you maintain all your personal files in text format as individual files for your personal and business issues? Have you ever ended up in finding nothing when searching for an important text file in your PC or Pocket PC. Ever dreamt of carrying all your text files in your PDA with a single access point (application) to read, modify & search them.
DreameeSoft NotesXplorer lets you organize various notes details with additional information making it easy to search when the real requirement comes.
NotesXplorer can get you organized with various things like,
- Personal Information
- Business related documents
- Travel Lists & routes
- Online purchase records (have you ever searched long for purchase reference number to claim for upgrades & re-downloads)
- Study Materials
- Do-it-yourself manuals
- Favorite websites
- List of software you have purchased / installed etc.,
Download the FREE fully functional 15 days Demo Version today !!!
NotesXplorer let you manage the text entries along with the following details,
- Date (optional)
- Keywords (can be comma separated, useful while searching) &
- A rich set of Icon to choose from
|NotesXplorer features a free Desktop Companion with which the Notes can be created at ease in the Desktop PC and can be synchronized with the Pocket PC Edition.
The Desktop Companion features a Folder Tree View with which you can map to any number of folders to maintain & categorize Notes under various folder.
Application Key Features:
1. Various Notes List Views so that you can organize records in your favorite interface.
2. Never loose a Note when it is really needed !!! Search through all the Notes with simple & effective Search operation.
3. Dynamic Notes Splitter Window. Quickly edit your Notes.
4. Sort & Filter Notes at Pocket PC. Work with only needed records at a given time.
5. Outlook Integration:
Import Tasks & Notes from Outlook and export the Notes Records from NotesXplorer to Outlook as Task & Notes again.
6. Export to MS Word & MS Excel formats.
7. Export to Adobe Portable Document Format (PDF). Share these generated files with others.
8. Export back to Text files and as HTML files.
9. Summary Window serves as the property details of your Notes.
10. Colour preference for each Priority to help assist visually.