· Open Maps, Drive, Check in and Guides with a just tap on your home screen.
· Search now includes a tab for favourites. Predictive search also works offline.
· Place pages have a new design including a new image gallery, user reviews, descriptions by business owners, leading guides and local content providers, e.g. TripAdvisor, HRS, Expedia additionally to Lonely Planet, Michelin guides, TimeOut, Qype and WCities.
· Easily change the map views in Drive navigation by tapping the views icon. You can pan the map to see the next move and explore the map within the route overview.
· Tap on Guides and immediately see the weather forecast for your location or another city.
What's New in 3.06:
· Download street maps directly to your device! A new feature called “Update” on the main menu which allows you download Street Maps directly (via WiFi) to your phone without a PC!
· My Position and Search are now integrated (now called Map). When accessed, it will show your last map view
· Back button in Favourites
· Long tap functionality to delete & rename collections & routes
· Pop up for first time use – to inform user to download new map data (when upgrading 3.04 > 3.06 for the first time)
· Improved behaviours of transit lines settings in map toolbox (no more grey out)
· Compass calibration hint
· Refreshed place details information view
What's New in 3.04 / 3.06 beta:
· Visually refreshed main menu and icons,
· New maps with public transport lines (as a new map layer) for subways, trams and trains in 80+ cities around the world. Just click the map toolbox icon and select Transit lines,
· Improved search experience - find places and addresses around you - or anywhere in the world - fast and easily. Browse places or enter a keyword in the search box. Now with suggestions and "did you mean?" functionality,
· New place pages with description, reviews, pictures and places nearby. Interact with places in a whole new way - you can check in, contact, navigate, save, rate, share, report or see place on the map,
· Share a place - send a place to your friends via SMS or Email. The SMS contains the address and a link to the place page with description, ratings, contact, URL and a mini map. The link opens up on the mobile browser (also on non-Nokia devices),
· Check in - keep your friends up-to-date with where you are and what you're up to. Check in to places and share it with your friends on Facebook and many more social networks. See places you’ve been to in your check in history,
· New Drive assistance mode with live traffic flow - after clicking Drive, you're instantly in drive assistance mode with live traffic flow and more. Once you start moving, get safety camera alerts and speed limit warnings
· More folder with many rich content services relevant to your location. Personalise your Ovi Maps by selecting the services you'd like to keep on your main menu for instant access.
Like it? Share with your friends!
If you got an error while installing Themes, Software or Games, please, read FAQ.
Nokia Mobile Dictionary Chinese Simplified Nokia Mobile Dictionary Chinese Simplified- is a dictionary application for translating words from one language to another. In addition to pre-installed language(s) you may download additional dictionary languages.
The dictionary application allows you to have English and two user-defined languages on your device at the same time
Nokia Live View Nokia Live View - Have you ever wished you could spot the closest restaurant or ATM? Nokia Live View is a fun and easy way to discover what is around you. Simply launch the app on your phone and Live View will display the points of interests in the camera viewfinder
Nokia Photo Browser Nokia Photo Browser is an experimental photo browser that makes your viewing experience quick and fun!
Ovi Browser With Ovi Browser, you can go to all your favorite web sites, search, watch videos and more. Ovi Browser is designed to provide the best browsing experience for your Nokia Series 40 phone, so give it a try.
Ovi Browser brings rich web browsing to your phone that’s fast and easy. It uses patented Internet compression technology to reduce data usage up to 90%
Nokia E-mail Configuration Tool Nokia E-mail Configuration Tool - For IT professionals and other advanced users: Define email settings on a compatible PC and send them to a compatible Nokia device via SMS.
Nokia E-mail Configuration Tool allows creating, modifying, saving and sending of e-mail and IAP (Internet Access Point) settings as OMA CP (Open Mobile Alliance Client Provisioning) messages
Nokia Enhanced Calculator Nokia Enhanced Calculator - Tired with the old Nokia S60 calculator? Here is a new one with advanced features and improved usability
IM for Nokia IM for Nokia - Instant Messaging on your Nokia device let's you stay in touch with all your IM buddies while on the go. Access the world ’s most popular IM services, including Google™ Talk (GTalk), Windows Live Messenger®, Yahoo! ® Messenger, and Ovi Chat
Nokia City Scene Nokia City Scene - Explore cities in 3D with Nokia City Scene from Nokia Research Center. Click on buildings to browse their stores and services, or use search to jump to what you are looking for. Connect to your social networks to find friends' check-ins or share locations. Now featuring about a dozen US cities with coverage expanding both in the US and to Europe
Nokia Maps 2 Nokia Maps puts free downloadable maps and routing from A to B in your hands. With free maps for more than 150 countries, and with 15 million points of interest pre-loaded, you can plan your route street by street, city to city
Nokia Braille Reader Nokia Braille Reader- gives SMS for the blind and visually impaired. It captures received SMS messages and brings them to the foreground for reading using Braille and tactile feedback.
The program has been developed in a joint project between Nokia, Tampere University and the Finnish Federation of the Visually Impaired