PhatPad for iPad - More than another note-taking app, PhatPad turns your iPad into an advanced brainstorming tool. Draw, write, and type your ideas then instantly share them via email, WiFi sync, Dropbox, or presentation mode. PhatPad’s digital ink technology and handwriting recognition engine allows you to scribble handwritten notes and drawings and convert them into digital text, or perfect geometrical shapes.
PhatPad offers everything you need to express your ideas, enabling you to draw pictures, jot notes, or put a mixture of drawings, images, handwritten and typed text on a virtual scratch pad. The included handwriting recognition engine automatically converts your handwritten notes into digital text, and PhatPad even takes objects you scribble and translates them to perfectly formed shapes.
Brainstorming and collaborating with team members is simple using PhatPad’s Presentation mode, which lets you create quick presentations and display them on your iPad.
· Type or scribble notes using a smooth-flowing digital ink technology.
· Combine drawing, handwritten text, images, and digital text on the same document page to create media-rich content.
· Convert handwritten notes into text with PhatPad's powerful handwriting recognition software.
· Synchronize PhatPad documents with the desktop computer via iTunes or Dropbox.
· Share documents between two or more devices on a local WiFi network, or email them to anyone from within PhatPad.
· Send documents to a printer on your wireless network via AirPrint.
· Export PhatPad documents as a PDF.
· Use standard editing commands such as Undo, Redo, Cut, Copy, and Paste.
What's New in This Release:
· Share your screen, voice, and chat in real time within PhatPad with the touch of a button. Start interacting, engaging, and collaborating with others right over your content.
What's New in 3.01:
· Bug fixes and performance improvements
What's New in 2.7:
· PhatPad now offers automatic synchronization with Box. To enable sync with Box, use Options->Synchronization Settings view.
What's New in 2.4:
· Support for interactive styluses, including Jot Touch, iPen, MyNote, and aPen.
· Improved digital inking
· Shorthand feature added to the input panel: if a written word is recognized as a shorthand name, the shorthand button appears on the input panel
· Improved handwriting recognition quality in all supported languages
What's New in 2.3:
· Twitter support: tweet any page of your PhatPad document as an image.
· Export to Photo Album: any page of PhatPad document can be saved as an image in your photos folder.
· Application size significantly reduced: the clipart gallery has been moved on the web and can be downloaded at any time. This will allow independent updates of the clipart library and the application. Additionally, the downloaded clipart library can be deleted from the device if additional free space is needed. (Note: no personal information is transmitted to PhatWare Corp. when downloading the clipart gallery).
What's New in 2.2.1:
· Fixed timeout on startup when upgrading from previous version
What's New in 2.2:
· Added text Search and Replace functionality
· The new unique feature allows users to SEARCH HANDWRITTEN TEXT for characters or words (the handwriting search is performed on the device, no internet connection is required!)
· The new Grid menu allows to change vertical and horizontal gridline spacing and snap objects to grid for easier alignment.
· Improved handwriting recognition quality
What's New in 2.1:
· Optimized for new iPad Retina display
· Added handwriting recognition support for 4 new languages: Finnish, Danish, Norwegian, and Swedish.
What's New in 2.0:
· New Multilingual handwriting recognition engine, supports English, German, French, Dutch, Spanish, Italian, and Portuguese. You can select any language as primary language, support for additional languages can be purchased in-app.
· User Interface now is in 3 languages, including English, German, and French.
· New Startup Wizard
· Optimized for iOS 5.0
What's New in 1.5.1:
· Fixed a bug causing crash when an empty text label is delete.
· Improved digital ink flow.
What's New in 1.4:
· Improved digital ink allows resizing: users can now resize (zoom) selected strokes, including geometrical shapes, drawings, and handwritten text.
· Includes new WritePad 5 handwriting recognition engine with all new configuration options such as Letter Shapes, and others.
· New feature allows uploading WritePad documents as PDF to your Evernote and Google Docs accounts.
· Improved copy/past functionality allows users to paste text and images from other applications, such as Safari, etc.
· Users can now quickly rename current document by touching the application title.
· Improved synchronization with Dropbox.
· Improved text styles allow larger font size and user-defined names for custom styles.
Like it? Share with your friends!
If you got an error while installing Themes, Software or Games, please, read FAQ.
Supported operating systems:
Apple iOS 4.2.x (iPad), Apple iOS 4.3.x (iPad), Apple iOS 5.0 (iPad), Apple iOS 6.0 (iPad), Apple iOS 7.0 (iPad), Apple iOS 8.x (iPad), Apple iOS 9.x (iPad)
Other Software by developer «PhatWare Corp»:
German Dictionary for HPC Translate German Dictionary for HPC Translate - The German dictionary add-on adds the following functionality to HPC Translate:
English to German single word translation
German to English single word translation
The German dictionary add-on for HPC Translate includes the following files that will be installed on your mobile device:
Spanish Pack for CalliGrapher Spanish Pack for CalliGrapher adds natural handwriting recognition for Spanish language to your Microsoft Windows-powered Pocket PC or Handheld PC. The Pack includes the Spanish handwriting recognition engine, Spanish dictionary (containing about 200,000 words), and Spanish on-screen keyboard.
To install and use the Pack, you must have a full version of CalliGrapher 6
WritePad Pro WritePad Pro is the ultimate organizer for Notes, Events, Affairs, and Voice Notes for iPhone and iPod Touch
CalliGrapher Medical Pack CalliGrapher Medical Pack - This product requires CalliGrapher 6.6 or later or PenOffice 2.5 or later.
CalliGrapher Medical Pack adds a 130,000-word, professional-strength English language medical dictionary for PhatWare's CalliGrapher and PenOffice handwriting recognition products
WritePad WritePad -
WritePad's is an advanced input method for Android OS which aims to replace the on-screen keyboard with PhatWare's proven handwriting recognition technology and can be used for text input in any Android application. WritePad is especially useful on Android Tablets, such as Samsung Galaxy Tab and Motorola XOOM, and Android phones such as Motorola Droid and others
Dutch Pack for CalliGrapher Dutch Pack for CalliGrapher adds natural handwriting recognition for Dutch language to your Microsoft Windows-powered Pocket PC or Handheld PC. The Pack includes the Dutch handwriting recognition engine, Dutch dictionary (containing about 170,000 words), and Dutch on-screen keyboard.
To install and use the Pack, you must have a full version of CalliGrapher 6
WritePad Deutsch WritePad Deutsch lets you take notes in your own handwriting with an iPad stylus pen (such as True Touch Stylus Pen) or even your finger. The state-of-the-art handwriting recognition software will adapt and learn your style of writing. You can use simple gestures to select text, cut, copy, paste, and insert special characters
WritePad Affairs WritePad Affairs is a simple affairs (tasks, jobs, contracts, etc.) organizer for iPhone and iPod Touch based on the WritePad text editor
PhatPad for Android PhatPad for Android - PhatPad is a productivity tool that allows you to easily take notes on your Android smartphone or tablet. The app puts everything you need to capture ideas while on the go at your fingertips, enabling you to create notes that include both typed and handwritten text, as well as drawings and images