Procreate - Procreate turns your iPad into a fully-fledged sketchbook. Packed with a wide range of professional brushes and an advanced layering system, the app lets you create true works of art in no time.
Procreate is powered by the high-performance OpenGL ES 2.0 painting engine, Silica. Built exclusively for iPad, Silica uses the powerful GPU embedded in your device to achieve results impossible in other applications, without sacrificing speed.
· Full retina support for new iPad
· HD canvas size: 1920 x 1408px (iPad 2 or greater)
· 64-bit painting engine
· Unparalleled 1024 x 1024 texel brush textures
· Max 724px brush size
· Multi-threading for faster load times
· Evolved brush system
· Advanced layering system
· Simple and efficient Interface
· Multi-touch gesture implementation
· Artwork Gallery
What's New in This Release:
· Completely redesigned for iOS 7 and 64-bit optimized for the new iPad Air and iPad mini with Retina Display.
· Procreate 2 now includes powerful new GPU accelerated filters and adjustments: Gaussian Blur, Sharpen, Noise, Hue, saturation & brightness, Color Balance (Highlights, Midtones, Shadows), Curves (Gamma, Red, Green, Blue)
· New streamlined gallery
· Rapid document load
· New group design
· Share a group
· Quickly action any thumbnail
· Redesigned icon
· Orientation memory
· Includes latest SDKs for all styluses
· Bug fixes and many stability improvements
· Improved performance
What's New in 1.9:
· Full HD canvas recording!
· All Artery brushes unlocked
· Added Wacom Intuos Creative Stylus support
· Improved Adonit Jot Touch support
· Vastly improved brush cursor
· Improved Dropbox support
· Improved iTunes export
· Squished some nasty bugs
What's New in 1.8:
Freehand selection tool:
· Freehand selection and point to point polygon selection
· Add to selection
· Subtract from selection
· Invert selection
· Select layer contents
· Clear Selection
· Recall last selection
· Adjust selection mask visibility
Copy & Paste system:
· Drag three fingers down to reveal copy & paste dialogue
· Cut anything
· Copy anything
· Paste from clipboard
Painting & brush improvements:
· Brush sets now remember current brush
· Better short stroke handling
· Saved brush settings when backgrounding
· Brush cursor option
· Fit to interface option
· Rotate brush source images
· Tap brush source to invert image
· Added brush size & opacity Jitter
· Added brush Charge
· Vastly Improved transform magnetics
· Improved transform interpolation
· Improved transform nodes
· Nudge an transformation, by tapping outside the bounding box
New Create Canvas interface:
· New 1080p preset
· New A4 300dpi preset
· Create new artwork from clipboard
· Import from .procreate files from iTunes
· Many of improved interface animations
· A ton of performance improvements
· Colour palette now remembers hue & saturation if set to black
· Re-designed actions menu
· Re-designed and Stylus connection method
· Refined fit to canvas gesture
· Improved interpolation for gallery thumbnails
· Improved layer thumb background
· Quick pinch up (Zoom memory)
· Improved Flip canvas UX
· Canvas metadata for dimensions and file size
· Jot Touch 4 Support
· Exported files no longer have crazy-long file names
· Bug fixes and stability improvements
What's New in 1.7.1:
· Data migration bugs fixed.
What's New in 1.6.3:
· Dropbox support
· Jot Touch support updated
· Jaja support
· Pogo Connect support
· New UI for external devices.
· Improved performance of large brushes.
· Glaze blurring issue fixed.
· Glazed brushes and pressure now modifies size.
· Wrong thumbnail when undoing moved layer fixed.
· Colour picker no longer selects black border.
· General bug fixes and improvements.
Like it? Share with your friends!
If you got an error while installing Themes, Software or Games, please, read FAQ.
Supported operating systems:
Apple iOS 5.0 (iPad), Apple iOS 6.0 (iPad), Apple iOS 7.0 (iPad), Apple iOS 8.x (iPad), Apple iOS 9.x (iPad)
Other Software by developer «Savage Interactive»:
Comments on Procreate:
Comments not found
If you noted an error or download link is broken, please, report it via this page or use comments.
Please, select device to check if Procreate supports it