Autodesk SketchBook Express for iPad is a fun and intuitive drawing application. Get a taste of the SketchBook Pro experience with SketchBook Express.
Use professional-grade tools and brushes to create doodles, quick sketches or artwork on-the-go.
· Full Screen work space with support for any device orientation
· Canvas size: 1024x768 Multi-Touch Interface:
· Two finger pan & zoom navigation with 2500% zoom
· Three finger tap for controls
· Three finger swipe gestures for quick access High Quality Brushes and Tools:
· Professional-grade paint engine delivers smooth and precise brush strokes
· 15 preset brushes, including pencils, pens, markers and Fill Tool
· Draw styles for creating straight lines, rectangles, and circles
· 10 levels of undo and redo (Quick Access: three finger swipe left and right)
· Dynamic symmetric drawing Layers:
· 3 Layers allowing easy build up of a drawing
· Import layers from Photo Library
· Duplicate, Merge and Reorder Layers
· Move, scale, and rotate layers interactively using Multi-Touch
· Toggle visibility and adjust Layer Opacity Text:
· Create text with a variety of fonts, colors, sizes and placement. Colors:
· Color Wheel with HSB and RBG color space
· Eye-dropper color selection Gallery:
· Store and view work in progress
· Export to Photo Library
· Browse images in full-screen mode Stay Connected:
· Built-in SketchBook News panel for live info about Sketching events and announcements
· Visual help pages
What's New in This Release:
· New set-up behavior and Privacy Notice for U.S. users
· Updated support for Wacom Intuos Creative Stylus
· Bug fixes
What's New in 2.7.1:
· Corrected issues related to canvas size
What's New in 2.6.1:
· iOS6 compatibility
· Gallery now includes option to export to Twitter & Facebook
What's New in 2.5.2:
· This update fixes an issue that prevented properly functioning on iPads running iOS4
What's New in 2.5:
· Palm Rest
· Random Color option in Color Editor
· Changes to behavior of 'information' in toolbar
· Bug Fixes
What's New in 2.4:
· Fixed brush performance on new iPad
What's New in 2.2:
· Option to set iCloud as default location to save canvases
· Controls in Gallery to upload or download from iCloud
Cut, copy, and paste:
· From within the Layer Editor, cut or copy content from a layer to somewhere outside the app or paste content from elsewhere into a layer. If the content contains an alpha channel, it is respected.
· Smarter multi-touch reduces problems with accidental touches during drawing.
What's New in 2.0.1:
· Print is now an Export option
· Fixed a bug that could a in the Gallery when scrolling
· Notification in SketchBook Store when iPad setting are set to restrict in-App purchases
What's New in 1.1:
· With O Magazine's February 'Creative Challenge' drawing to an end, SketchBook O now becomes SketchBook Express.
Like it? Share with your friends!
If you got an error while installing Themes, Software or Games, please, read FAQ.
Supported operating systems:
Apple iOS 4.2.x (iPad), Apple iOS 4.3.x (iPad), Apple iOS 5.0 (iPad), Apple iOS 6.0 (iPad), Apple iOS 7.0 (iPad), Apple iOS 8.x (iPad), Apple iOS 9.x (iPad), Apple iPhone OS 3.2.x (iPad)
Other Software by developer «Autodesk»:
Autodesk ForceEffect Motion Autodesk ForceEffect Motion - Developing mechanical systems with moving parts is now easier than ever with Autodesk ForceEffect Motion. Autodesk ForceEffect Motion brings engineering to the point of the problem with a mobile engineering application for simulating design concepts in the field, in the office or in the classroom
Pixlr-o-matic Pixlr-o-matic - Turn your photos into cool looking vintage images – editing is as easy as one, two, three.
With this fun and simple darkroom application, you can layer filters, lighting and borders to get that retro grunge look in three simple steps
Autodesk ForceEffect Autodesk ForceEffect - Bring engineering to the point of the problem with Autodesk ForceEffect, an Autodesk Simulation mobile engineering app for analyzing design concepts in the field or in the office
SketchBook Mobile SketchBook Mobile - Autodesk SketchBook Mobile is a professional-grade paint and drawing application designed for the iPhone and iPod Touch.
SketchBook Mobile offers a full set of sketching tools and delivers them through a streamlined and intuitive user interface.
Use it to digitally capture your ideas as napkin sketches or produce artwork on-the-go
Autodesk AREA Mobile Autodesk AREA Mobile application brings together support tools, news, forums and training into one place for your post production work in television and film
Time FX Time FX - Time FX is an amazing sculptural fluid dynamic alarm clock for all your iOS devices
Inventor Publisher Mobile Viewer Inventor Publisher Mobile Viewer allows you to interactively view animated 3D assembly instructions created with Autodesk Inventor Publisher desktop software.
Some assembly required? Left the manuals back at the shop? Missed your last product training session?
Design Review Mobile Expedite the design review process by viewing and redlining design files in the field