AudioPlus is a digital audio player designed for Palm OS based devices. It works on most Palm OS device with OS version 3.0 or above. Since the output audio quality varies quite significantly from one device model to another, please try AudioPlus on your device before purchase the software.
· * High quality sound output on devices with enhanced sound generation hardware(Palm Tungsten T/W, TRG Pro, HandEra 330, Kyocera SmartPhone 6035, Sony Clie, Samsung SPH-I300, etc.).
· * Advanced audio compression algorithm reduce audio data size to as low as 2.5 KB/S, or about 500 KB per song. Multiple compression ratios are available.
· * Voice Activity Detection to further reduce audio data size for speech files.
· * VFS file manager support allows you to play audio files stored on external memory cards.
· * Simple and easy to use User Interface.
· * Play List showing all audio files and their sizes.
· * Display song title, description, sampling rate, bit rate, total play time and current play time.
· * Play, Stop, Pause, Fast Forward, Fast Reverse, Skip to Last, Skip to Next.
· * Mute button and Volume Control slider bar.
· * Bass enhancement.
· * Delete and Beam audio databases.
Like it? Share with your friends!
Supported operating systems:
Palm OS 3.x, Palm OS 4.x, Palm OS 5.x
AeroPlayer AAC AeroPlayer AAC - AeroPlayer AAC turns your Palm OS 5 deivce into a portable AAC audio player. Just copy your music files onto an SD or MMC card (or transfer them using HotSync), plug in your headphones, and listen to your music on the go!
With the release of version 5.5, AeroPlayer will now display album art embedded in your music files! Simply view the 'Track info' screen
NavCentral- Nightlights for Pocket Tunes NavCentral- Nightlights takes a different approach to navigating Pocket Tunes. Navigation is centered around a central button and left and right buttons that let you cycle through different screens
PsyTexx PsyTexx is the first amiga-MOD based player and tracker for PalmOS.
There is a huge amount of MOD music files in the Web. You can play them on the PsyTexx or use for creation of own music.
PsyTexx has powerful 8-channel track editor with some additional effects such as multichannel echo, volume fade, cloning and others