AW Italian Cooking Recipes (Palm OS) - Italian Cooking Recipes. 209 entries. Reveal the secrets of Italian cuisine and enjoy hundreds of recipes - from simplest ones to the most extraordinary and delicious! Learn more about Italian First Courses, Second Courses (Meat, Poultry and Game, Fish and Seafood), Appetizers, Sauces, Vegetables and Salads, Soups.
· Easy to use, convenient RoadLingua dictionary viewer
· Extremely fast dictionary browsing
· Resident mode: copy a word in any application and read the definition with a single stylus tap
· Full support for all expansion card types
· Adjustable font size in definition area
· Adjustable interface layout
· Search within the offered definitions
Like it? Share with your friends!
Supported operating systems:
Palm OS 4.x, Palm OS 5.x
X-Rated Drinks X-Rated Drinks - Over 200 "hot" drink recipes with an "X" rating... Ok, well, maybe not "X" but certainly "R"
MiniCook MiniCook - Enter, view, and print your favorite recipes from your mobile device.
· Categorize each recipe.
· Each recipe shows ingredients, quantity, units, date, and the directions you enter.
· List by recipe name or ingredients.
· Detailed directions can be added too.
· Includes two free utilities
IENS Restaurant Guide IENS Restaurant Guide is the number one independent restaurant information source in the Netherlands. Now integrated with Google Maps.
IENS is synonymous with independent restaurant information
eQuickRecipes (Palm OS) eQuickRecipes (Palm OS) - Use eQuickRecipes to store your favorite and most often used cooking recipes. With this application you can easily carry the recipes for your favorite appetizers, dessert, entree, etc. everywhere you go from your kitchen at home, to a friend's house, to a party or reunion, and all the way to the store