Britannica World Religions Islam Handheld Edition (Palm OS) - The Britannica World Religions Islam Handheld Edition contains 273 authoritative entries that entail a variety of topics, including religious movements, concepts, historical and legendary figures, divinities, spiritual characters and important religious locations.
The Database includes:
Beliefs & Practices
Theology & Philosophy
Britannica World Religions Islam Handheld Edition is the perfect resource for those wanting to learn their religious heritage or for those who are just curious about Islam.
· Full-color Cover Page
· 273 entries & 8 graphics
· Storage Card Compatibility
· Keyword Search - allows for multiple entry searches
· Adjustable font sizes and styles
· ClearType (Pocket PC & Smartphone only) - uses Microsoft's ClearType technology for easier reading
· Cross Reference Links - tap on a link to see a related subject without leaving the entry you are viewing
Like it? Share with your friends!
Supported operating systems:
Palm OS 3.x, Palm OS 4.x, Palm OS 5.x
Quran Reader Basic Quran Reader Basic - Read the Holy Quran and its English, French, Spanish, Indonesian, German or Malayu translation. Quran Reader provides Arabic with verse by verse english, spanish and german translation (english by Mohsin Khan and Yusuf ali) (for more translations see Quran Reader Pro)
Stillness Speaks by Eckhart Tolle (Palm OS) Eckhart Tolle illuminates the fundamental facets of his teachings, drawing from all spiritual traditions, to provide inspiring and practical insights into living in the Now