DB-Editor - graphical user interface that lets you edit and create databases for Pilot-DB under MS Windows.
Export/Import overview of DB-Editor:
- Excel sheet import, without installed Excel
- Import from CSV files
- Create file lists of your local directories having various filter possibilities
- Create a file list of your MP3 collection including MP3 tags
- Import from JFile, and ListDB
- Export your database to a MS Word file
- Export to a Excel sheet, without installed Excel
- Export to plain ASCII file
- Export to XML
- Export to CSV
- Export to HTML using CSS
- Uses dutch date format (d-m-yyyy) correctly
- Database Export: Uses true/false for boolean fields instead of yes/no
- Some user interface improvements
- Bugfixes: Excel fields weren't calculated
Like it? Share with your friends!
Supported operating systems:
Palm OS 3.x, Palm OS 4.x, Palm OS 5.x
SnailMailer Mail Merge Plus for the Palm Computing Platform
PalmPDF PalmPDF is a native PDF viewer for your Palm OS powered device with unique presentation mode
TopNaviText Quickly move the blinking cursor around text fields with the 5-Way Rocker
CF2DOC Converts text files to DOC format directly from the flashcard. It also converts DOC files to text files to the flashcard
Memo2DOC Memo2DOC is just a simple utility that converts memo record to Aportis doc format
Adobe Reader Palm OS Adobe Reader- lets you view Adobe Portable Document Format (PDF) files on handheld devices running Palm OS.
Now take your eBooks, documents, and Adobe Photoshop Album slide shows from your desktop with you on your Palm OS device.
Adobe Reader for Palm OS conveniently reflows Adobe PDF text to fit and be easily read on small screens, while preserving graphics and images
Charte Charte is an easy to use multipurpose flowchart application for PalmOS
Other Software by developer «Raphael Fetzer»:
PalMusic PalMusic contains a set of alarm tones for PDAs that support polyphonic alarms
PalmXP PalmXP is a filemanager for palm users under MS Windows. It displays additional information about palm databases