Busker MP3 - Using Busker MP3 is easy - download and install it to your Palm OS PDA or smartphone, then feed it an SD card with your MP3's on it. Busker scans the card and builds an index of the tunes it finds - it even matches up tracks and artists with different spellings, to give you a nice and tidy list of music.
To get instant playback, tap Busker's QuickMix - Busker selects 15 tunes at random and begins to play instantly. If you'd rather choose a tune, simply tap through the artist and album until you find the track you want, then tap it to play.
Busker is a feast for your eyes too - it shows you album cover art as it plays. Treo users can search and download art wirelessy, or Busker will read and show any cover art file from your MP3 tracks.
There's lots more to explore, so take a look through Busker's menus - which offer you different views, playback of your last 10 tracks, repeat mode and even an MP3 alarm clock, so you can wake to your favorite tune!
· Unique Album Cover Art picture display
· A bold, bright and easy-to-use interface
· QuickMix - one tap to play a mix of songs
· Busker Favorites - one tap to play your faves
· Flexible playlists
· Browse music by artists or by directories
· Built-in Alarm Clock
· MP3, Ogg and Wav support
· Treo and PalmOne 5 way key control
· Finger-sized button control
· Screen-blanking to save power
· Music plays while you use your Palm
Like it? Share with your friends!
Supported operating systems:
Palm OS 5.x
AeroPlayer AeroPlayer turns your Palm Powered handheld into a portable music player by playing digital audio files stored on an expansion card