Cost Control Data - The perfect Treo and LiveDrive companion
Being online is fun. Surfing the web, checking your e-mail, play online games - all with your Palm OS device on the go. But do you really know how much these little online sessions will cost you? Or how much data you have transferred or how much time you have spent?
Cost Control keeps you up-to-date about the transfer volume and online time on a glance. And with the tip of your pen it will calculate the online sessions costs for you.
Cost Control for Palm OS tracks time and volume information for any online session by a mobile phone or a WiFi access, including Treo devices' GSM/ GPRS connections.
Enter the billing information, like costs for volume and/or time, free contigents, start for billing period etc. and see the current statistic, look at the monthly overview or dive into the detailed report of every single connection.
You can organize your connections into any number of different profiles, for example: business, personal, mobile, GPRS, HSCSD, MMS, WLAN at office, WLAN at home, Bluetooth access point.
· See information for the last connection directly in the application launcher!
· Records sending and receiving of MMS messages on Treo 600/650
· Will show very detailed information for each connection - as detailed as your phone bill
· Shows how much you have wasted because your carrier's rounding-up to the next billing unit
· Cost calculation supports billing by time or volume, cost per month, cost per day, cost per connection, free amount per month, individual billing interval and more.
· Enter your free monthly airtime and monitor how much of it is left
· Integrated user-friendly context-sensitive help
· Online-update function: Update the software directly through your handheld's web browser. No need to unzip or hotsync files from your desktop computer!
· Graphical chart for monthly statistics
· Browse through your monthly bills without the need to store large amounts of paper
· Optimized memory managment for non-volatile storage in Tungsten T5, LifeDrive and Treo 650: Cost Control will not waste your RAM like other applications do!
· Customizable icon: Euro coin or Dollar bill
· Cost Control for Palm OS talks 'Comfort'
· Quick overview of your current online session from any application
· Cost Control for Palm OS makes it easy for you to check the used volume and time of the current online connection from within any application. Just open the command bar and click on the Euro sign - you see the information at your fingertips. In addition, you can open and close an internet connection at the same place. Thus Cost Control is the perfect choice to control your mobile online fees and get rid of those nasty surprises on your monthly network provider's bill.
Like it? Share with your friends!
Supported operating systems:
Palm OS 3.x, Palm OS 4.x, Palm OS 5.x
FTPname FTPname saves your FTP server access information for file uploading
WebMgr WebMgr is a PalmOS applications that allows you to submit page requests to web servers. It was designed to allow Palm-based interaction with a CGI script running on a personal web server, but should work with any website supporting GET requests
CompDB CompDB is an IT helper application to assist you in supporting PC based network users
Network Assistant Circuit ID Keeps track of T1 Circuit ID's and Serial Interface channels. Server Boot keeps track of when the last time you re-booted any of your NT servers
Whois A PalmOS TCP/IP Whois program that accesses WHOIS data for domains (and some IP addresses) for all top-level domains that are available for viewing
ZADMIN ZADMIN is a tool for Webmaster or Admin to use UNIX commands via web clipping application (ping, whois), check domain name register and get status of Web Server by enter Domain name
IPCalc IPCalc is a simple network/broadcast calculator
FASTerm Mobile for Palm FASTerm Mobile for Palm is a T27 terminal emulator providing access to Unisys ClearPath Plus MCP servers
Top Gun ssh Top Gun ssh is an ssh (version 1) client for palmtops running PalmOS and having a TCP/IP stack
IPtool IPtool is an easy to use application for administrators and router programmers to get information on subnets and wildcards
Other Software by developer «nova media MDS GmbH»:
Mobile High Speed Mobile High Speed can completely configure your our Palm OS system to use a 3G UMTS, EDGE, GPRS connection at your leisure