Drug Facts - Silver (Palm OS) - A to Z Drug Facts -- produced by Facts and Comparisons -- provides detailed information on thousands of medications. It provides information on dosing, indications, contraindications, side effect, drug interactions, patient information and more. It is the ideal drug reference for physicians, students, residents, pharmacists, nurses, nurse practitioners, and physicians assistants.
Via Unbound Medicine's award-winning CogniQ platform, this leading drug reference will stay up to date simply by synchronizing your handheld. There is no need to download large installer files each month and re-install the entire application, as is required by other products. Instead, only new or changed medications will be be sent to you, and they will be downloaded automatically the moment they become available!
· Find the latest information on more than 900 generic and 3,900 trade name drugs
· Receive free, incremental updates for one year just by synching your handheld Review detailed information in the following fields:
· Generic & Trade Names
· Therapeutic class
· Dosage Forms / Strengths ** Newly added **
· Adverse Reactions
· Lab Test Interferences
· Administration and Storage
· Assessment and Interventions
· Patient and Family Education Upgrade via the handheld to more comprehensive packages:
· Drug Facts - Gold (A to Z Drug Facts with Drug Interaction Facts with Auto-Updates)
· Drug Facts - Platinum (A to Z Drug Facts with Drug Interaction Facts and Review of Natural Products with Auto-Updates)
Advanced Cardiac Life Support 2000 Advanced Cardiac Life Support 2000 is a quick reference for all physicians in the latest International Guidelines 2000 for Cardiopulmonary Resuscitation and Emergency Cardiovascular Care
Complete Blood Count Complete Blood Count - not just a lab value reference, but a guide to understanding the CBC in iSilo format
Other Software by developer «Unbound Medicine»:
Diseases and Disorders Everything you need to know about caring for patients in one portable reference! Diseases and Disorders: A Nursing Therapeutics Manual contains complete information on more than 270 disorders
21 CFR Handheld (Palm OS) The complete 2005 edition of Title 21 of the Code of Federal Regulations with proposals and final rules published in the Federal Register
Harrison's Practice for Palm OS A special PDA-only version of Harrison’s Practice. Comprehensive answers to your point-of-care questions. Updated monthly to your PDA when you sync!
The Merck Manual for Mobile and Web The world's most widely used medical reference! The Merck Manual is now updated bi-monthly to deliver the latest information wherever you need it--on your PDA or wireless device!
Pocket Guide to Diagnostic Tests, 5/e Pocket Guide to Diagnostic Tests provides quick, evidence-based information on the selection and interpretation of more than 350 laboratory, imaging and microbiology tests