Estalo CAD Viewer (Palm OS) - CAD (Computer Aided Design) conquered its space in projects areas in general, but there is a great discomfort in having to take blueprints and drawings printed or plotted for the field.
Estalo CAD Viewer for Palm allows the visualization of projects in the own handheld, eliminating the need to carry blueprints physically. It also allows the insertion of notes on the project. Polylines, rectangles, ellipses, layers, texts and notes are some of the entities read by the system. It is compatible with DXF/DWG files (2D).
· Easy handling.
· Reading of CAD files compatible with DWG and DXF files.
· Layers, lines, polylines, rectangles, arcs, circles, ellipses and ellipse arcs are some of the entities read by the system.
· Zoom in several modes like window, extents, among many others.
· Creation and edition of notes.
· Processing speed.
· It allows moving the project on the screen.
· Activation and deactivation of layers.
· Calculation of dimensions, areas and distance between lines.
· It does not force the use of memory cards.
· Synchronization of projects with a desktop computer.
Like it? Share with your friends!
Supported operating systems:
Palm OS 3.x, Palm OS 4.x, Palm OS 5.x
Search Jobs and Find a Career: BaltimoreJobsite.com The BaltimoreJobsite com web application provides users with access to top-tier employer websites from the world's largest network of niche career communities. BaltimoreJobsite com is the premier online career community for professionals
PalmEAN13 PalmEAN13 - EAN13 european standard barcode generator
Quarter Hunter for Palm Quarter Hunter allows you to track what State Quarters you still need to find to complete each year's collection
HandBiz HandBiz includes a sample set of corporate data that you can search, navigate, add your own personal notes/comments and view embedded footnotes
SUDA Inventory SUDA Inventory is a simple freeware Inventory Application