PMT xl -- Personal Money Tracker - With PMT you keep track of your money! PMT is the most popular personal finance software for Palm OS Handhelds! Clear reporting, reminder and overdraft alarms, multi-currency support and convenient synchronizing with CSV files are features PMT offers like no other package. The highest ratings from ZDNET and Tucows confirm PMT is a great tool, and new features are being added all the time! Now great extended display support for the Tungsten T3 and Sony Clie.
· Pop-up calculator to hekp with easy entry and editing of income and expenses
· Split Category transactions, sub-categories on the reports
· Easy selection of date ranges to view your entries
· Entry of future transactions, and display of running balance to show you if you can meet your obligations
· Easy entry of amounts in foreign currency for conversion into your local currency
· Easy setup for accounts keeping their balances in foreign currency.
· Reminders: enter a bill which must be paid in the future, ask PMT to remind you about it a number of days in advance, and PMT will trigger an alarm to remind you to pay the bill
· Summary balance sheet and income/expense statements: show you where you stand, and provides for comparisons with your budget
· Overdraft warnings: set PMT to warn you a number of days in advance that one of your bank accounts has a negative balance
· Easy reconciliation with your bank statements
· System Find support: you can enter notes for each transaction, and then use the Find command provided by your Palm OS handheld to search through the database for the one you want to find
· Color with devices that provide color
· Multiple databases: PMT supports up to 20 different databases. You can keep track of money for more than one person, or to keep your personal and business accounts separate. You can also save your records from previous years in the additional databases.
· Easy Synchronization: PMT comes with a conduit that converts its internal database into a CSV format file (supported by Excel and other software packages) on your desktop PC. This allows you to view your financial data on your PC, as well as to transfer your financial data to your PC, edit it, and transfer it back.
· Full range of devices supported: PMT works with all Palm OS handhelds.
· Documentation: the detailed User's Manual includes a step by step tutorial with screen shots, making starting up with PMT a breeze.
· Extended support: PMT updates will be primarily to support new devices and new versions of the Palm OS, and will be provided for up to 3 years.
What's New in This Release:
· Version 8.5 has enhanced support a "Hide on pop ups" option to the Account information screen. For accounts for which this option is selected, the account does not show on account selection lists. This is useful when accounts from previous years are no longer used: the account can remain defined for year over year comparisons, but not clutter the selection lists.
Like it? Share with your friends!
Supported operating systems:
Palm OS 3.x, Palm OS 4.x, Palm OS 5.x
Check Palm This small application allows you to share quickly and simply the restaurant bills with your friends
ExpenzPro Tracking expenses is simple and painless!
pFuel Records fuel purchases and computes statistics and Graphs related to fuel consumption for each vehicle
iBudget This is an easy way to track expenses and keep you budget on track whether it for business or personal
BCMeeter BCMeeter calculates the cost of a meeting that employees of up to 3 different rate levels are attending. The number of participants can be modified as persons are joining or leaving the meeting
Expense Tracker db Design Expense Tracker db Design - Easily manage all of your personal and business expenses and organize them into expense categories
SimpleBudget Checkbook-style expense tracking and money management application