Gage Tech is a measurement system validation tool that calculates Gage Repeatability and Reproducibility (Gage R&R) for ISO9000, QS9000, requirements for Six Sigma, and for other quality systems. This program follows the recommended analysis by the AIAG group, using the X bar (X bar) and R (average and range) statistical method.
Determine gage qualification results RIGHT ON LOCATION
The advantage of Gage Tech over common PC programs is the portability of your Palm handheld device. With the program you can enter your data using standard methods (see technical details below) and get a good feel for the results RIGHT ON LOCATION. It performs the calculations, excuding out-of-limit data automatically, and provides numerical and graphical data so that you know immediately if your measurement setup will work. Using the program, you can run your trials, find problems with your setup, tweak the setup, and run the trials again. It saves costly setup time and money because you do not have to return to your PC every time to verify your results.
Standard Gage R&R studies.
On-the-spot validation of setups and procedures.
General measurement system validation.
Other industries where ISO 9000/Six Sigma/Gage R&R is common
Gage Tech processes data using the industry standard method known as and R (average and range) method. The program allows for the standard ten samples, three operators, and three trials per operator, and can store up to 50 gages each containing up to 100 data sets.
Per standard methods, Gage Tech automatically excludes out-of-limit data in the calculations. It also performs the calculations only when the minimum requirements for the study are met, preventing the user from performing an inaccurate and misleading study. Minimum requirements are data for two operators, two trials, and two parts.
Calculations are performed in real time. After the minimum data has been collected, intermediate results can be displayed, both numerically and graphically.
· Standard Gage R&R analysis as recommended by the AIAG group.
· Supports up to three operators, three trials, and ten parts per data set.
· Stores data for up to 50 gages each with up to 100 data sets.
· Automatic exclusion of insufficient and out-of-limit data.
· Up to 5 decimal places of accuracy.
· Unique status display matrix of all data on one screen helps evaluate and improve the quality of data collected.
· Displays intermediate results once the minimum data has been collected.
· Real-time calculation of reports and graphs.
· Color or monochrome and R Charts.
· Auto-ranging, auto-scaling charts zoom in on graph details. Ergonomically designed:
· - Tabbed windows for greater ease of use.
· - Buttons for quickly cycling through data when collecting or inspecting data.
· - Data entry close to graffiti area for minimum stylus movement.
· - Fingertip operation of pushbuttons.
· - Numbers displayed in large font for easier reading.
· - High-contrast charts for easier viewing in suboptimal conditions.
· Co-designed by a Quality Manager.
· Automatic backup of data during HotSync0 operation.
· A Palm Powered Solution
What's New in This Release:
· Added export of data in CSV format via Memo.
Like it? Share with your friends!
Supported operating systems:
Palm OS 3.x, Palm OS 4.x, Palm OS 5.x
TD2Avon TD2Avon is a quick way to enter your Avon customer's orders and keep track of your customers' Avon orders
Search Jobs and Find a Career: OaklandJobForce.com The OaklandJobForce com web application provides users with access to top-tier employer websites from the world's largest network of niche career communities. OaklandJobForce com is the premier online career community for professionals
Mil-Career Mil-Career is designed to keep track of your Military Career
Search Jobs and Find a Career: ClevelandCareerSite.com The ClevelandCareerSite com web application provides users with access to top-tier employer websites from the world's largest network of niche career communities. ClevelandCareerSite com is the premier online career community for professionals
Supplies List Keep track of your supplies on hand so you never run out of those important items
Search Jobs and Find a Career: ManufacturingWorkers.com The ManufacturingWorkers com web application provides users with access to top-tier employer websites from the world's largest network of niche career communities. ManufacturingWorkers com is the premier online career community for professionals
Telemarketer Tracker Track, log, and report annoying telemarketer calls. This program will allow you to report telemarketers that violate the Do Not Call regulations
Job Hunt Job Hunt - 1. It lists all jobs in ascending order.
2. It allows Export to Memo for all jobs or individual job.
3. It filters jobs list by the job title.
4. It records and keeps track each job vacancy offered by companies, the application status, the expected salary,date resume submitted and etc..
5. It allows to record the company contact person, the contact no
Other Software by developer «Creative Algorithms, LLC»:
Trip Boss Trip Boss is an all-in-one travel manager for both business and personal travel.
Track expenses for expense reporting and export via Memo Pad.
Track mileage for distance (mi, km) reporting and export via Memo Pad.
Keep journal of customer contacts, places visited, sales initiated..
Date Wheel Date Wheel is the electronic version of the plastic wheel-shaped calendar commonly used by businesses to calculate lead times. The program calculates the time between two dates. It can also be used to calculate the Julian date for any day of the year.
· Calculates time in months, weeks, days, or business days between any two points in time
Fraction Fit Fraction Fit is an calculator for converting between fractions and decimals. It also converts between inches and millimeters
OptiSize Calculator for resizing, scaling and reproducing any 2D object. Can also be used to determine the number of duplicate images that will fit onto a page
Serving Sizer Translate favorite recipes into desired serving sizes. The program converts recipe ingredients to alternative serving sizes and proportions