ACCF Pocket Guidelines - This clinical practice support tool from the American College of Cardiology Foundation provides a concise, portable reference tool for the busy clinician. Pocket Guideline material is adapted and enhanced for mobiles from the full text version of ACC/AHA Practice Guidelines. It also includes the Transthoracic and Transesophageal Echocardiography (TTE/TEE) Appropriateness Criteria Tool which provides a quick reference list of common appropriate and inappropriate uses of echocardiography and an innovative decision support application that helps guide physicians in the ordering of SPECT MPI for the detection and risk assessment of coronary artery disease.
ACCF Pocket Guidelines bundle includes
* The Transthoracic and Transesophageal Echocardiography (TTE/TEE) Appropriateness Criteria Tool
* ACC SPECT MPI Appropriateness Tool
* Management of Patients With Atrial Fibrillation
* Clinical Application of Echocardiography
* Evaluation and Management of Chronic Heart Failure in the Adult
* Implantation of Cardiac Pacemakers and Antiarrhythmia Devices
* Perioperative Cardiovascular Evaluation for Noncardiac Surgery
* Management of Patients With Chronic Stable Angina
* Management of Patients With Unstable Angina and Non-ST-Segment Elevation Myocardial Infarction
* Management of Patients With Valvular Heart Disease
* Management of Patients With ST-Elevation Myocardial Infarction
* Coronary Artery Bypass Graft Surgery
* Peripheral Arterial Disease
* Percutaneous Coronary Intervention
* Ventricular Arrhythmias and the Prevention of Sudden Cardiac Death
Plus, with Skyscape's powerful SmartLink cross-linking capability you can quickly and easily access any related disease and diagnostic topics across your entire mobile reference library.
Like it? Share with your friends!
If you got an error while installing Themes, Software or Games, please, read FAQ.
Supported operating systems:
Palm OS 3.x, Palm OS 4.x, Palm OS 5.x, Pocket PC 2002, Windows Mobile 2003, Windows Mobile 2003 Smartphone, Windows Mobile 5.0, Windows Mobile 5.0 Smartphone, Windows Mobile 6 Classic, Windows Mobile 6 Professional, Windows Mobile 6 Standard, Windows Mobile 6.1 Classic, Windows Mobile 6.1 Professional, Windows Mobile 6.1 Standard, Windows Mobile 6.5 Professional, Windows Mobile 6.5 Standard
Drugs for Pregnant and Lactating Women Drugs for Pregnant and Lactating Women (PregRx) - Have dosing advice and drug interaction information for your pregnant and lactating patients in the palm of your hand!
Nursing 2010 Drug Handbook (NDH10) Organized by therapeutic class,it provides access to current info on over 900 generic & 3000 brand-name drugs.It emphasizes nursing aspects w/out replacing detailed pharmacology