ACCF Pocket Guidelines - This clinical practice support tool from the American College of Cardiology Foundation provides a concise, portable reference tool for the busy clinician. Pocket Guideline material is adapted and enhanced for mobiles from the full text version of ACC/AHA Practice Guidelines. It also includes the Transthoracic and Transesophageal Echocardiography (TTE/TEE) Appropriateness Criteria Tool which provides a quick reference list of common appropriate and inappropriate uses of echocardiography and an innovative decision support application that helps guide physicians in the ordering of SPECT MPI for the detection and risk assessment of coronary artery disease.
ACCF Pocket Guidelines bundle includes
* The Transthoracic and Transesophageal Echocardiography (TTE/TEE) Appropriateness Criteria Tool
* ACC SPECT MPI Appropriateness Tool
* Management of Patients With Atrial Fibrillation
* Clinical Application of Echocardiography
* Evaluation and Management of Chronic Heart Failure in the Adult
* Implantation of Cardiac Pacemakers and Antiarrhythmia Devices
* Perioperative Cardiovascular Evaluation for Noncardiac Surgery
* Management of Patients With Chronic Stable Angina
* Management of Patients With Unstable Angina and Non-ST-Segment Elevation Myocardial Infarction
* Management of Patients With Valvular Heart Disease
* Management of Patients With ST-Elevation Myocardial Infarction
* Coronary Artery Bypass Graft Surgery
* Peripheral Arterial Disease
* Percutaneous Coronary Intervention
* Ventricular Arrhythmias and the Prevention of Sudden Cardiac Death
Plus, with Skyscape's powerful SmartLink cross-linking capability you can quickly and easily access any related disease and diagnostic topics across your entire mobile reference library.
Like it? Share with your friends!
If you got an error while installing Themes, Software or Games, please, read FAQ.
Supported operating systems:
Palm OS 3.x, Palm OS 4.x, Palm OS 5.x, Pocket PC 2002, Windows Mobile 2003, Windows Mobile 2003 Smartphone, Windows Mobile 5.0, Windows Mobile 5.0 Smartphone, Windows Mobile 6 Classic, Windows Mobile 6 Professional, Windows Mobile 6 Standard, Windows Mobile 6.1 Classic, Windows Mobile 6.1 Professional, Windows Mobile 6.1 Standard, Windows Mobile 6.5 Professional, Windows Mobile 6.5 Standard
Cancer Staging and Treatment It contains informations on over 90 type of cancer including recent studies, general information, staging and also treatment options. It is very useful as reference by medical practioner and medical students
Schwartz's Manual of Surgery (surgmnl8) This resource is for practicing physicians,residents,& surgical clerkship students,interested in comprehensive,yet concise on-the-job reference detailing current practices & trends
Washington Manual? of Surgery (washsurg) Revised & updated by residents & faculty of one of the world's top surgical training programs, it provides reliable guidelines & algorithms for management of surgical diseases
Paediatric Vade-Mecum It has been a crucial source of reliable diagnostic and therapeutic guidance to doctors managing common pediatric problems at the sharp end