ECG Notes is a quick-lookup reference for ECG interpretation and management. This indispensable pocket guide presents the basics (physiology and anatomy of the cardiovascular system, electrical conduction system of the heart, basic ECG concepts and components), ACLS and CPR algorithms, emergency medications, and comprehensive information on monitoring leads and interpretation of over 100 ECG rhythms including 12-Lead and pacemaker rhythms.
· A great clinical and teaching guide for any healthcare professional
· Contains the latest CPR guidelines and ACLS algorithms
· "Clinical Tips" provide essential clinical implications throughout the guide
· Over 100 arrhythmias analyzed in easy-to-read six-second strips
· Covers 12-Lead, emergency medications and skills plus lead placement, and cardiac anatomy and physiology
· "Test Yourself ECG Strips" present over 50 real-life arrhythmias for interpretation using the wipe-free form, they can also be used as flash cards for studying
Like it? Share with your friends!
If you got an error while installing Themes, Software or Games, please, read FAQ.
Supported operating systems:
Palm OS 4.x, Palm OS 5.x, Windows Mobile 5.0, Windows Mobile 5.0 Smartphone, Windows Mobile 6 Classic, Windows Mobile 6 Professional, Windows Mobile 6 Standard, Windows Mobile 6.1 Classic, Windows Mobile 6.1 Professional, Windows Mobile 6.1 Standard, Windows Mobile 6.5 Professional, Windows Mobile 6.5 Standard
La Femme+ for Palm OS La Femme+ is a powerful tool to help all mobile and organized women enjoy a more natural life and yet have control over it
Beat Rate Counter Beat Rate Counter (BRC) is a utility for estimating the beat rate/tempo in beats per minute (BPM) by counting the number of beats within a short duration and extrapolating the count to a minute
PocketSnook PocketSnook enables you to access the content from the Snook and Ciriello (Liberty Mutual) tables of weights
Newborn for Palm OS APGAR, Capurro, Hypoglycemia treatment, Classification for gestational age and more
Pocket Emergency Paediatric Care (PEPC™) Especially suitable for those working in poor countries and war zones, the trauma section carries information on such problems as gunshot wounds and emergency treatment of fracture