ECG Notes is a quick-lookup reference for ECG interpretation and management. This indispensable pocket guide presents the basics (physiology and anatomy of the cardiovascular system, electrical conduction system of the heart, basic ECG concepts and components), ACLS and CPR algorithms, emergency medications, and comprehensive information on monitoring leads and interpretation of over 100 ECG rhythms including 12-Lead and pacemaker rhythms.
· A great clinical and teaching guide for any healthcare professional
· Contains the latest CPR guidelines and ACLS algorithms
· "Clinical Tips" provide essential clinical implications throughout the guide
· Over 100 arrhythmias analyzed in easy-to-read six-second strips
· Covers 12-Lead, emergency medications and skills plus lead placement, and cardiac anatomy and physiology
· "Test Yourself ECG Strips" present over 50 real-life arrhythmias for interpretation using the wipe-free form, they can also be used as flash cards for studying
Like it? Share with your friends!
If you got an error while installing Themes, Software or Games, please, read FAQ.
Supported operating systems:
Palm OS 4.x, Palm OS 5.x, Windows Mobile 5.0, Windows Mobile 5.0 Smartphone, Windows Mobile 6 Classic, Windows Mobile 6 Professional, Windows Mobile 6 Standard, Windows Mobile 6.1 Classic, Windows Mobile 6.1 Professional, Windows Mobile 6.1 Standard, Windows Mobile 6.5 Professional, Windows Mobile 6.5 Standard
OB Check Out Free program for checking out medicine ward patients
Netter's Atlas of Human Anatomy(NetterAnat) Based on the phenomenal medical artwork of Dr. Frank H. Netter, full-color anatomic illustrations allow users to test themselves on key anatomic structures and relationships
Blackwell's Medicine (BWMed) Designed for students learning medicine & contains all the medicine you need to know to qualify as doctor & shows how to develop skills & attitudes essential for clinical practice