Skyscape CME STAT offers you an easy, flexible, convenient way to fulfill your Continuing Medical Education requirements. Best of all it's free!
With CME STAT, you will receive CME activities on any platform - mobile device, PDA, Smartphone, laptop, tablet or desktop PC - every time you synchronize with Skyscape. You decide which activities to complete and when and where to do them - easily integrating CME into your busy schedule.
Activities include topical articles written by renowned experts in the field; news briefs and published journal articles; and reports from conferences and medical meetings. You'll learn about the latest developments in your field while simultaneously earning credits.
Each article is followed by a set of multiple-choice questions and a brief survey. Activities vary in terms of time required, with some that can be completed in as little as 15 minutes.
CME STAT gives you lots of choices including your level of participation; which specialties to focus on; which activities to complete; and when and where to fulfill your CME requirements.
CME STAT makes it easy and painless to manage your CME. The software automatically accesses new CME activities and submits completed ones every time you synchronize with Skyscape. You'll always be organized and up-to-date.
Once Skyscape receives your completed CME activities, they'll promptly post a certificate of completion in your online CME Vault, available in the "My Account" section of the Skyscape website. This Vault provides you with an easily accessible record of all of your mobile CME activities. You can even add non-Skyscape CME activities to the Vault, making it your single, comprehensive CME history for ongoing reference.
· A convenient, flexible, easy, FREE way to fulfill CME requirements
· Relevant - choose which specialties to focus on
· Valuable information extends your skills and knowledge and keeps you up-to-date
· Stay abreast of important developments in the field and learn from experts
· Portable - earn CME credits anytime, anywhere
· Convenient - easily integrate CME into your busy schedule
· Complete an activity in as little as 15 minutes
· Easy-to-use, intuitive Q&A format
· Accessing and submitting CME is streamlined and automatic
· Lots of courses to choose from
· Content by specialty - choose what is relevant for you
· Flexible participation - earn as many credits as you choose
· Freedom to use a mobile device or any platform you choose - laptop, tablet or desktop PC
· Integrates seamlessly with Skyscape's entire portfolio of over 450 resources by specialty
Like it? Share with your friends!
If you got an error while installing Themes, Software or Games, please, read FAQ.
Supported operating systems:
Palm OS 3.x, Palm OS 4.x, Palm OS 5.x, Pocket PC 2002, Windows Mobile 2003, Windows Mobile 2003 Smartphone, Windows Mobile 5.0, Windows Mobile 5.0 Smartphone, Windows Mobile 6 Classic, Windows Mobile 6 Professional, Windows Mobile 6 Standard, Windows Mobile 6.1 Classic, Windows Mobile 6.1 Professional, Windows Mobile 6.1 Standard, Windows Mobile 6.5 Professional, Windows Mobile 6.5 Standard
Mood Diary Mood Diary tracks your daily moods and any related medications you may take
MitoX ThinkDB2 database template to monitor use of mitoxantrone and follow up of multiple sclerosis patients
Dreams A simple journal for the modern dreamer. Sort by date or journal entry and indicate sleep quality and if a dream was lucid
My Baby My Baby is a really necessary database if you have a newborn or are expecting one
CPR Drill CPR Drill will present you a CPR scenario and you must decide what the proper response is
Mosby's Critical Care Drug Reference A comprehensive drug reference designed for all levels of clinicians, critical care physicians, advanced-practice nurses, and staff nurses in the critical care environment