Hebrew101 is the best way to learn Hebrew on the Palm OS. Hebrew101 is a collection of Hebrew learning tools and games. Hebrew101 teaches you how the Hebrew letters are pronounced and offers tips to remember them. You can practice identifying the letters and the letter names. There is even a mode to trace letters and practice writing them. Of course, the best game is the vocabulary game. Test your skill by choosing the correct translations for Hebrew words. Learning is a lot easier while you are having fun and Hebrew101 will challenge you to get better and better. The games are all timed so you can easily measure your improvement.
· Learn to read Hebrew letters
· Learn the Hebrew letter names
· Practice writing the Hebrew letters
· Learn the sounds of the Hebrew letters and tips to remember them
· Learn Hebrew words
· Import your own vocabulary via the MemoPad
· Multiple font support without having to load in new fonts
· Statistics of how you are doing and which letters you need more help with
· Manage your vocabulary by category
· A detailed user's guide with tons of pictures.
· Unlimited free upgrades and Email support
What's New in This Release:
· Added a mode to learn the numbers
· Fixed a bug in the delete code which could casue an error in the display of other words in the delete list by accidentally deleting the wrong word
· Added the ability to scroll the view/delete list by typing the first keyboard letter of the name
· Enhanced valid code routine to eliminate the ability to unintentionally add words with incorrect codes
· Fixed a bug when viewing or deleting a word with a Samech, Hebrew101 would draw a larger letter than it should
Like it? Share with your friends!
Supported operating systems:
Palm OS 3.x, Palm OS 4.x, Palm OS 5.x
Dokusha Dokusha (Japanese for "reader") is an integrated Japanese textreader, Japanese-English dictionary, Kanji dictionary and study system for Palm Connected Organizers
French Verbs Conjugator for Palm OS French Verbs Conjugator for Palm OS - designed to help in studying or dealing with foreign languages, Conjugator is a handy substitution for the fat grammar books
AO Alphabet Learn the letters, names and sounds of the New Testament Greek alphabet using this flashcard application