Cost Control Data - The perfect Treo and LiveDrive companion
Being online is fun. Surfing the web, checking your e-mail, play online games - all with your Palm OS device on the go. But do you really know how much these little online sessions will cost you? Or how much data you have transferred or how much time you have spent?
Cost Control keeps you up-to-date about the transfer volume and online time on a glance. And with the tip of your pen it will calculate the online sessions costs for you.
Cost Control for Palm OS tracks time and volume information for any online session by a mobile phone or a WiFi access, including Treo devices' GSM/ GPRS connections.
Enter the billing information, like costs for volume and/or time, free contigents, start for billing period etc. and see the current statistic, look at the monthly overview or dive into the detailed report of every single connection.
You can organize your connections into any number of different profiles, for example: business, personal, mobile, GPRS, HSCSD, MMS, WLAN at office, WLAN at home, Bluetooth access point.
· See information for the last connection directly in the application launcher!
· Records sending and receiving of MMS messages on Treo 600/650
· Will show very detailed information for each connection - as detailed as your phone bill
· Shows how much you have wasted because your carrier's rounding-up to the next billing unit
· Cost calculation supports billing by time or volume, cost per month, cost per day, cost per connection, free amount per month, individual billing interval and more.
· Enter your free monthly airtime and monitor how much of it is left
· Integrated user-friendly context-sensitive help
· Online-update function: Update the software directly through your handheld's web browser. No need to unzip or hotsync files from your desktop computer!
· Graphical chart for monthly statistics
· Browse through your monthly bills without the need to store large amounts of paper
· Optimized memory managment for non-volatile storage in Tungsten T5, LifeDrive and Treo 650: Cost Control will not waste your RAM like other applications do!
· Customizable icon: Euro coin or Dollar bill
· Cost Control for Palm OS talks 'Comfort'
· Quick overview of your current online session from any application
· Cost Control for Palm OS makes it easy for you to check the used volume and time of the current online connection from within any application. Just open the command bar and click on the Euro sign - you see the information at your fingertips. In addition, you can open and close an internet connection at the same place. Thus Cost Control is the perfect choice to control your mobile online fees and get rid of those nasty surprises on your monthly network provider's bill.
Like it? Share with your friends!
Supported operating systems:
Palm OS 3.x, Palm OS 4.x, Palm OS 5.x
Port Scanner PortScanner is the first version of a Port Scanner for tcp/ip network. Il allows you to check if some ports are open on a specified computer given by its ip adresses.
This is usefull with wifi-enabled devices to find which services are avaible on a hotspot by example
Mocha Telnet (Palm OS) Mocha Telnet (Palm OS) is an application for the Palm Computing Platform. It makes it possible to connect to an UNIX host with the TCP/IP/TELNET protocol and emulate a VT220 terminal.
· VT100/VT220 emulation.
· Supports PALM OS 3.x or newer. Also Tungsten and Treo 650 with Palm OS v 5
WiFile Pro WiFile Pro extends your Palm OS device to reach files on Windows, Mac OS X, Unix and NetWare computers. With WiFile Pro, you can view and edit files in shared directories on your own personal desktop computer, on a school network, on a corporate server, or on the Internet
PowerNet PowerNet - This utility prevent auto-off while you connected to network.
Install utility and forget about it.
Auto-off timer will be reset until disconnect.
Some useful network statistic included.
- Conversion to Preferences panel from menu
- Minor OS5 bugfixes
IPtool IPtool is an easy to use application for administrators and router programmers to get information on subnets and wildcards
WAN Assistant With WAN Assistant you can keep track of all your important Firewalls, T1/T3/DS Circuits, Routers, and Switches
axxPac FTP Client axxPac FTP Client - FTP client allows you to upload and download files from and to FTP servers to and from any SmartMedia memory card inserted in a axxPac.
This way you can do lots of cool things with your axxPac. You can download palm software (PRC and PDB files) directly to a SmartMedia card and then use the axxPac shell to install these files on your palm
FTP Script Conecte seu palm a qualquer servidor FTP e sincronize seus arquivos
IP Tools IP Tools is an application for networking and IP information
Other Software by developer «nova media MDS GmbH»:
Mobile High Speed Mobile High Speed can completely configure your our Palm OS system to use a 3G UMTS, EDGE, GPRS connection at your leisure