King James Bible Dictionary for Palm OS - The King James Bible has stood its ground for nearly 400 years. However, during that time the English language has changed. With it has changed the meaning of some words used in the KJV. Here are over 800 words whose definitions have changed since 1611.
The King James Bible Dictionary for Palm OS from Beiks is an excellent addition to the ever growing collection of FREE dictionaries for the specialized BDicty dictionary reader for your Palm OS based device.
· Powered by BDicty Dictionary Reader (Light version), used by over 500,000 users worldwide
· Instant lookup from within any other application (Only with the Pro version of BDicty)
· Expandable with custom articles (Only with the Pro version of BDicty)
· Expandable with other legal, language, medical and entertainment dictionary lexicons
· High data compression, leaving more memory for other applications
· Dictionary browsing with dynamic word positioning
· Cross-lookup feature (Only with the Pro version of BDicty)
· Two view modes with adjustable display panes
· True support for MMC, SD, MS external media cards through VFS
· Adjustable font sizes
· Horizontal / Vertical views
· Smart view
· Most recently words list
· Word of the day
· Rich, up-to-date documentation
Like it? Share with your friends!
Supported operating systems:
Palm OS 3.x, Palm OS 4.x, Palm OS 5.x
Minutes For those who need to take minutes during sacrament meeting, they might find this software useful
Halal Food Guide Find out which ingredient/food is halal and which is haram. Muslims base their views from the teachings of the Quran and Sunnah in Islam
Harn Astrolabe Displays weather, religious calendar, sunrise and set, moonrise and set, and moon phase in a concise single-screen display, for any day from Nuzyael 1 715 to Morgat 30 734, according to the Harn rules (published by Columbia Games)
Wordful add-on Anatomical Terms list Wordful add-on Anatomical Terms list is an additional free word list of Anatomical Terms for the game Wordful for Palm OS by Beiks. The list contains over 1000 anatomical terms of the human body