KingHanzi (Chinese Traditional) - hanzi flashcard system for learning to read and write traditional Chinese characters on the PalmOS. It includes stroke animations for over 535 characters. It also automatically provides real-time stroke feedback while these characters are hand-drawn with the stylus (pen). A flashcard may contain single or multiple hanzi, the romanized pronunciation (pinyin), and the English meaning. Over 30 lessons are included from the text book Practical Chinese Reader: Elementary Course Book 1 (traditional character edition) (ISBN: 0-88727-229-0) and covers the equivalent of a first year Chinese course. Don't like the included lessons? -- Create your own! Additional kanji lessons can be written using the included lesson editor, Microsoft Word XP/2000, or a Chinese word processor.
Free 15 day trial!
Free tech support!
Learn faster and save hundreds of hours studying
Animated hanzi stroke order
Real-time, stroke-by-stroke hanzi writing feedback
Includes lessons for Practical Chinese Reader: Elementary Course Book 1
Free lesson editor for creating your own hanzi lessons
Secure and easy on-line registration
Thousands of registered users
What's New in This Release:
· Added the ability to show flashcards in non-random order via deselecting the new Random option.
· Added startup tips.
· Removed the Track Missed option. Misses will always be tracked for use in Review mode.
· Improved compatibility with Palm T/X and E2 devices.
· Improved icons - background is now transparent rather than white.
· Improved real-time feedback.
· Added scroll buttons to the main form.
· Added hi-resolution hanzi font support for improved display of Chinese text.
Like it? Share with your friends!
Supported operating systems:
Palm OS 3.x, Palm OS 4.x, Palm OS 5.x
Vocab Program for storing translations between words and phrases in various languages and testing the user on them in a flash-card manner