Mocha TN5250 (Palm OS) is an application for the Palm Computing Platform. It makes it possible to connect to an IBM host via TCP/IP with the TN5250 protocol and emulate a 5250 Information Display System.
· Supports all standard 5250 emulation features
· PALM OS 3.1 or newer. Also Tungsten and Treo 650 with Palm OS v 5.0
· Auto login
· Possible to use Graffiti or build in keyboard.
· User defined macros.
· Use Scroll and hardware buttons on the PalmPilot as cursor keys ( NEXT FIELD and ENTER).
· Screen size 24*80. Possible to navigate the view moving a small screen window.
· A tab on a function key text as F3=Cancel will work as a real function key.
· Supports 5 different EBCDIC codepages
· Device name support
· Low cost : Single User license 25 USD or 250 USD for a Company License.
Like it? Share with your friends!
Supported operating systems:
Palm OS 3.x, Palm OS 4.x, Palm OS 5.x