Mocha TN5250 (Palm OS) is an application for the Palm Computing Platform. It makes it possible to connect to an IBM host via TCP/IP with the TN5250 protocol and emulate a 5250 Information Display System.
· Supports all standard 5250 emulation features
· PALM OS 3.1 or newer. Also Tungsten and Treo 650 with Palm OS v 5.0
· Auto login
· Possible to use Graffiti or build in keyboard.
· User defined macros.
· Use Scroll and hardware buttons on the PalmPilot as cursor keys ( NEXT FIELD and ENTER).
· Screen size 24*80. Possible to navigate the view moving a small screen window.
· A tab on a function key text as F3=Cancel will work as a real function key.
· Supports 5 different EBCDIC codepages
· Device name support
· Low cost : Single User license 25 USD or 250 USD for a Company License.
Like it? Share with your friends!
Supported operating systems:
Palm OS 3.x, Palm OS 4.x, Palm OS 5.x
SuperWaba (Palm OS) SuperWaba is a Virtual Machine that can be run in Palm OS, Symbian, Pocket PC, Windows CE, AppletViewer and Windows 98 (and beyond). Because of the way SuperWaba was written, you can use Java to develop for it
Disk Manager Disk Manager is a security tool utilizing transparent encryption to protect important information stored on any Palm OS5 handheld. It can encrypt and compress all data placed in created virtual disks on your PDA device
PocketC Runtime Palm OS The runtime version is for those who have no desire to compile applets, but want to run someone else's applet
BrainF#ck This is a full onboard Palm IDE for the BrainF#ck programming language
PRCedit PRCedit is a graphical frontend for pilotdis and splitprc
CaPriCe Palm OS CaPriCe is an Amstrad CPC 464/664/6128 emulator for Palm OS