Mocha TN5250 (Palm OS) is an application for the Palm Computing Platform. It makes it possible to connect to an IBM host via TCP/IP with the TN5250 protocol and emulate a 5250 Information Display System.
· Supports all standard 5250 emulation features
· PALM OS 3.1 or newer. Also Tungsten and Treo 650 with Palm OS v 5.0
· Auto login
· Possible to use Graffiti or build in keyboard.
· User defined macros.
· Use Scroll and hardware buttons on the PalmPilot as cursor keys ( NEXT FIELD and ENTER).
· Screen size 24*80. Possible to navigate the view moving a small screen window.
· A tab on a function key text as F3=Cancel will work as a real function key.
· Supports 5 different EBCDIC codepages
· Device name support
· Low cost : Single User license 25 USD or 250 USD for a Company License.
Like it? Share with your friends!
Supported operating systems:
Palm OS 3.x, Palm OS 4.x, Palm OS 5.x
ShortCut ShortCut takes advantage of the method synchronization conduits use, to register with HotSync and Palm Desktop, to create application shortcuts
SuperWaba (Palm OS) SuperWaba is a Virtual Machine that can be run in Palm OS, Symbian, Pocket PC, Windows CE, AppletViewer and Windows 98 (and beyond). Because of the way SuperWaba was written, you can use Java to develop for it
Rsrc2Rcp Rsrc2Rcp converts a ".rsrc" file to a ".rcp" PilRc file
Palm OS Simulator The Palm OS Simulator is the Palm OS 5.0 system compiled native for Intel