PalmPaint is an open-source paint program for color Palm Pilots. It doesn't have robots or monkeys, but you can draw yourself some with it!
What's New in This Release:
· A saveable swatch of colors (double-tap to edit)
· Erase (double-tap to erase full screen)
· Copy and paste (option of white being transparent)
· Undo (one-level)
· Eye-dropper to select colors off the screen
· Resizeable pen (click on up and down arrows), always a circle
· File management (open, save, and delete)
· Wicked cool interface (with graffitti shortcuts for all menu commands)
· Tons of commenting (it's open-source, so I felt the need)
· Batteries included
Like it? Share with your friends!
Supported operating systems:
Palm OS 4.x, Palm OS 5.x
Imagine Totally unique Spirograph-like color drawing program
HandPainter for Palm OS HandPainter is a simple freeware drawing app for color Palm devices, the program allow you to sketch, paint, draw, fill spray... in a very simple and intuitive user interface
JazzyDraw JazzyDraw is a color drawing application with a variety of options such as: fill, spray, lines, shapes, zoom, tint, copy-paste, etc.
It seems to be one of the few freeware drawing applications to work correctly with the Treo color selector. It appears that Palm changed the color handling when they went with the newer versions which broke many of the older applications
Nakp Nakp will be a toy to draw clothes (and makeup) over "paper dolls"
MobiSystems Paint MobiSystems Paint is a proven picture editor, organizer and photo viewer that has been a leader in the Palm software marketplace for years. See for yourself why thousands of home users and professionals choose MobiSystems Paint