NavType - Ever want to jot down a quick note on your Palm Tungsten T and find yourself fumbling with the cover and/or stylus?
Without a thumbboard or keyboard, such an action typically requires removing the clear plastic cover, pulling out the stylus, and then writing on the screen.
This cumbersome process usually requires the use of both hands, tending to impede productivity.
NavType is a freeware application to address this problem on the Palm Tungsten T running Palm OS 5.0.
It enables the user to enter and edit text (i.e. characters, numbers, symbols) directly from the navigation pad (a.k.a. D-pad) alone.
· Facilitates text entry without having to remove the shipped clear plastic cover, pull out the stylus, or otherwise touch the screen
· Enables one-handed text entry
· Can be used almost anywhere Graffiti text input is allowed
· Provides easy controls to arbitrarily position the cursor in a given text field
· Helps to reduce the wear of the Graffiti input area and screen
· Less than 5K of memory required
· It's free!
TealGlance See the time, date, upcoming appointments and todo items at power-up with TealGlance. The TealGlance pop-up utility comes up when you power up your handheld letting you see your day "at a glance."
Dummy This application does absolutely nothing. But read the description why
Other Software by developer «Nelson Chang»:
Comments on NavType:
Comments not found
If you noted an error or download link is broken, please, report it via this page or use comments.
Please, select device to check if NavType supports it