NavType - Ever want to jot down a quick note on your Palm Tungsten T and find yourself fumbling with the cover and/or stylus?
Without a thumbboard or keyboard, such an action typically requires removing the clear plastic cover, pulling out the stylus, and then writing on the screen.
This cumbersome process usually requires the use of both hands, tending to impede productivity.
NavType is a freeware application to address this problem on the Palm Tungsten T running Palm OS 5.0.
It enables the user to enter and edit text (i.e. characters, numbers, symbols) directly from the navigation pad (a.k.a. D-pad) alone.
· Facilitates text entry without having to remove the shipped clear plastic cover, pull out the stylus, or otherwise touch the screen
· Enables one-handed text entry
· Can be used almost anywhere Graffiti text input is allowed
· Provides easy controls to arbitrarily position the cursor in a given text field
· Helps to reduce the wear of the Graffiti input area and screen
· Less than 5K of memory required
· It's free!
Like it? Share with your friends!
Supported operating systems:
Palm OS 5.x
BlackBorder Change that tacky 2-pixel white border into a sleek black border!
PalmMetex Interface Metex DMM's with the PalmPilot