NSB Conduit Builder - NSB Condiut Builder allows you to create a true conduit for your NSB Palm application. You can HotSync with almost and database including MS Access, MS SQL, MySQL, PostgreSQL and many others. No modification of your existing application is required either.
What's New in This Release:
· Smarter execution of desktop queries
· Field delimiter detection for SQL queries allowing for more database platform compatibility including Oracle
· Added update value to STATUSFLAG field
· Updated documentation and samples
· Fixed issue with loading ODBC drivers in builder
Like it? Share with your friends!
Supported operating systems:
Palm OS 3.x, Palm OS 4.x, Palm OS 5.x
Nutshell Nutshell is a powerful utility for creating self-expanding installers
SuperWaba (Palm OS) SuperWaba is a Virtual Machine that can be run in Palm OS, Symbian, Pocket PC, Windows CE, AppletViewer and Windows 98 (and beyond). Because of the way SuperWaba was written, you can use Java to develop for it
PalmKeeper PalmKeeper allows Palm application developers to keep track of important information about their programs
TinyLogo TinyLogo is a programming language and program execution environment
Portabella Basic serial communications program that sends and receives data through the serial port on your Palm OS device and displays the bytes in an easy-to-read format