Old & New Testament Words with Verbs Bible Dictionary for Palm OS - This Bible Dictionary for Palm OS is a compilation of two Bible Dictionaries: The Brown, Driver and Briggs Hebrew Lexicon with OT Verbs and the Thayer's Greek Lexicon with NT Verbs and Synonyms.
The dictionary has over 14750 entries in 1275 kB.
This FREE Dictionary from Beiks is an excellent addition to the ever growing collection of FREE dictionaries for the specialized BDicty dictionary reader for your Palm OS based device.
· Powered by BDicty Dictionary Reader (Light version), used by over 500,000 users worldwide
· Instant lookup from within any other application (Only with the Pro version of BDicty)
· Expandable with custom articles (Only with the Pro version of BDicty)
· Expandable with other legal, language, medical and entertainment dictionary lexicons
· High data compression, leaving more memory for other applications
· Dictionary browsing with dynamic word positioning
· Cross-lookup feature (Only with the Pro version of BDicty)
· Two view modes with adjustable display panes
· True support for MMC, SD, MS external media cards through VFS
· Adjustable font sizes
· Horizontal / Vertical views
· Smart view
· Most recently words list
· Word of the day
· Rich, up-to-date documentation
Like it? Share with your friends!
Supported operating systems:
Palm OS 3.x, Palm OS 4.x, Palm OS 5.x