Platforms: PalmCategories: Organisation & ProductivityUpload date: 26 Dec 08Developer:
License: FreewareDownloads: 716
File Size: 54 Kb
BellTime —Highly customizable alarm clock for PDAs with Palm OS including Centro Treo TX and more.
- Customizable layout with 20 slots (Full version) or 5 slots (Lite version) you can fill with
- An analog clock with flash alarm (4 slots)
- A digital clock (2 slots)
- A number of daily alarms
- Weekly alarms
- Single alarms
- Per city time zone bars
- An info bar showing the next event
- A bar for setting system time and date
- An analog egg timer (4 slots)
- Every alarm can trigger a circle pop up with variable snooze, the standard OS pop up, play sound only, or launch one of the applications on the device.
- Supports MP3 players PocketTunes, Aeroplayer, CorePlayer, TCPMP in the full version.
- Midi sound with volume escalation and repeat.
- For everything on the screen set your own colors.
- Offline drift correction for the system clock.
- With an hardware button, toggle between BellTime and any other application. Take a glance at the clock, with auto-off after 3 seconds.
- Supports devices with PalmOS 5.x and display resolutions 160x160, 320x320 and 320x480(Portrait).
- New: Bi-weekly alarm with seperate settings for each week. E.g. wake up at 7:00 am from Monday till Friday in one week but at 8:00 am from Tuesday till Saturday in the other week.
- New: Period selected alarm. Your weekly alarm can now be suppressed for vacation etc.
- New: Alarm recurs x times a day. Make a chime, take your meds every hour and a half etc.
- New: Improved tool selection with info, install or cancel.
- New: Toggle between time and countdown by tapping the "Next Alarm" bar.
- New: Display the day of the week in the header. (go Skinning)
- New: Copy multi-slot alarm tools.
- Fix: The display did not shut off in the case you did not clear an mp3 alarm.
- Fix: You now get an error message if the app you try to launch does not exist any more.
- Fix: "Go to" in the OS popup did not clear the alarm in the alarm manager.
- Fix: The option "Auto off after 3 sec" did not work properly together with the option "Keep device on".
Like it? Share with your friends!
Supported operating systems:
Palm OS 4.x, Palm OS 5.x
Sidereal is a sidereal clock form PalmOS
|CityTime Alarms (Palm OS)|
CityTime Alarms is the alarms module and world clock for the industry leading CityTime world time system
Big Time is a free and simple world time clock for the Palm OS
|WeekUp Alarm Clock|
Having a weekly schedule? Set alarms once - always wake up on time!
|Classic Analog Clock (Free version)|
Simple and indispensable, with a classic and elegant design, the Classic Analog Clock's big display is easily readable, even under difficult lighting conditions
World time, calendar, Chinese Zodiac and holiday management (editing, add and remove into/from DateBook) all in one application with 19 countries, religions and US stock market holidays
|GITPA Desk Clock|
This clock displays the date and time in nice big letters as well as a randomly presented reminder of the meetings and services of the Greenville IT Professional Alliance
SwatchHack replaces the normal Palm system time (e.g. 12:00 pm) with Swatch Internet Time (e.g. @500)
JustInTime is a helper application allowing to set the Palm time from a host running UNIX
OneTouchTimer enables you to set the timer/reminder at once, with just one touch of a fingertip
Comments on BellTime Lite:
Comments not found
If you noted an error or download link is broken, please, report it via this page or use comments.
Please, select device to check if BellTime Lite supports it