HandyShopper is a great shopping list tool, with plenty of features.
You can even use it for other kinds of lists! HandyShopper works on Palm OS v2.0 through v4.0, on all Palm-based devices (including HandSpring, Sony, HandEra, etc).
What's New in This Release:
· Fixed the list view table to make the 'click' sounds at the usual times again.
What's New in 3.1.2: Fixes:
· Start a new lookup session when using the context menu, jog wheel, or D-pad to check off an item.
· Improved behavior on devices with D-pad Navigation (the blue aura around the active control); it should get in the way less now.
· Fixed Import when the thousands separator is the space character.
· Fixed popup list of stores on OS 5.0 and higher to scroll the current store into view.
· Fixed Copy Item so that the item gets sorted into position after being edited.
· Fixed New and Copy Item so they can be undone.
· Fixed AutoOrder corruption; you may need to reset your AutoOrder information by going to the Preferences screen and choosing "Clear Order for Every Store" from the "Extras" menu.
· Other esoteric fixes.
Like it? Share with your friends!
Supported operating systems:
Palm OS 3.x, Palm OS 4.x, Palm OS 5.x
Projects With projects you can manage more than just one todo list like in the built-in todo app