PalmAVR is the almost complete AVR In-System-Programming solution at the palm of your hand. It allows you to upload, download, verify, and identify ROM contents of any supported Atmel AVR microcontroller with your Palm OS powered handheld computer. Ideal for in-field ISP firmware updates or reconfiguration.
PalmAVR is published under the terms of the GNU General Public License.
· Flash and EEPROM upload from ROM image database
· Flash and EEPROM verification against ROM image database (full or partial)
· Flash and EEPROM download into ROM image database
· Flash and EEPROM identification (compare against all available ROM image databases)
· graphical fuses editor with symbolic fuse name resolution
· automatic selection of block or page memory access when supported
· ROM image databases management
· target auto-detection and preselection by device signature
Like it? Share with your friends!
Supported operating systems:
Palm OS 3.x, Palm OS 4.x, Palm OS 5.x
Fire j2me Fire j2me is a library that aims to provide a set of easy-to-use extendable components to J2ME developers.
The basic set of Fire components offer all the functionality of the J2ME GUI components provided in the midp2 profile (Forms, Items etc.) plus a much more appealing user interface, themes, animations, popup menus, and better component layout
PocketC Runtime Palm OS PocketC Runtime - The runtime version is for those who have no desire to compile applets, but want to run someone else's applet. Using this version saves memory, since the compiler has been removed. This version is freeware and may be distributed freely by developers, but only in its entirety
TealInfoDB: HTML Reference TealInfoDB: HTML Reference is a handy reference to HTML Tags with definitions of terms and simple examples for usage
Binary Calculator Binary Calculator- This simple calculator was written for programmers, it lets you manipulate 32-bit numbers in a variety of formats using the appropriate math for the current edit field. Turn bits on and off by clicking on them. Perform binary functions, switch between big-endian and small-endian modes. Operates much like an RPN calculator
Other Software by developer «Mark Hammerling»:
VeloAce VeloAce is the open source bike computer with logging and training capabilities for Palm OS