PalmAVR is the almost complete AVR In-System-Programming solution at the palm of your hand. It allows you to upload, download, verify, and identify ROM contents of any supported Atmel AVR microcontroller with your Palm OS powered handheld computer. Ideal for in-field ISP firmware updates or reconfiguration.
PalmAVR is published under the terms of the GNU General Public License.
· Flash and EEPROM upload from ROM image database
· Flash and EEPROM verification against ROM image database (full or partial)
· Flash and EEPROM download into ROM image database
· Flash and EEPROM identification (compare against all available ROM image databases)
· graphical fuses editor with symbolic fuse name resolution
· automatic selection of block or page memory access when supported
· ROM image databases management
· target auto-detection and preselection by device signature
Like it? Share with your friends!
Supported operating systems:
Palm OS 3.x, Palm OS 4.x, Palm OS 5.x
TXT2CID TXT2CID is a tool for PP developers to convert any four character type or creator ID (example: appl,DAcc,STra, etc.) to it's UInt32 equivalent
ResistorCode ResistorCode is an application which makes it possible to determine the color code from the a resistor value or to determine the value of a resistor from its color code
Glacier HTML Gold Powerful HTML editor with form controls, forms, and wizards, plus an hexadecimal color mixer and blender