PalmAVR is the almost complete AVR In-System-Programming solution at the palm of your hand. It allows you to upload, download, verify, and identify ROM contents of any supported Atmel AVR microcontroller with your Palm OS powered handheld computer. Ideal for in-field ISP firmware updates or reconfiguration.
PalmAVR is published under the terms of the GNU General Public License.
· Flash and EEPROM upload from ROM image database
· Flash and EEPROM verification against ROM image database (full or partial)
· Flash and EEPROM download into ROM image database
· Flash and EEPROM identification (compare against all available ROM image databases)
· graphical fuses editor with symbolic fuse name resolution
· automatic selection of block or page memory access when supported
· ROM image databases management
· target auto-detection and preselection by device signature
Like it? Share with your friends!
Supported operating systems:
Palm OS 3.x, Palm OS 4.x, Palm OS 5.x
PalmKeeper PalmKeeper allows Palm application developers to keep track of important information about their programs
Hayes AT Modem Commands Hayes AT Modem Commands is a compilation of commands for modems useful for hyperterminal and remote sessions
Kill PDB Kill PDB allows you to delete Palm databases (.PDB) by its creator ID (even the hidden ones)