PalmKey by Cam - presents the user with a series of characters for which character state information is entered about the entity in question.
The list of possible taxa is reduced at each step.
PalmKey databases are maintained as JFile files, and are easy to create and modify. Coded in PocketC.
· Data is stored as a JFile database. This enables data entry and editing, on the Palm. Note, however, that JFile is not needed to run a key. A demo version of JFile is available for free.
· Up to 50 characters (a limitation of JFile databases).
· Up to 9 states per character.
· No theoretical limit on number of taxa, but performance decreases with increasing taxa number. A practical maximum is ca. 200 taxa.
· Multiple states allowed for each character for each taxon.
· Unknown character states (coded as a `?') for a taxon do not cause the rejection of the taxon.
Like it? Share with your friends!
Supported operating systems:
Palm OS 3.x, Palm OS 4.x, Palm OS 5.x
Jaime1 Jaime1 is a simple counter demo written in Pila Assembler for Palm OS
Search Jobs and Find a Career: BostonJobsite.com The BostonJobsite com web application provides users with access to top-tier employer websites from the world's largest network of niche career communities. BostonJobsite com is the premier online career community for professionals
Sympatico Settings Sympatico Settings - All of the Canada wides settings right on your palm in thinkDB format
Pad Finder Pad Finder - simple but easy to use Apartment Finder database
Search Jobs and Find a Career: JobAnimal.com The JobAnimal com web application provides users with access to top-tier employer websites from the world's largest network of niche career communities. JobAnimal com is the premier online career community for professionals