PalmPlot - was inspired by the old Casio FX graphing calculators I used to have when I was in college... It lets you:
Evaluate mathematical expressions - well, it is not just a calculator! Supports hyperbolic, logarithmic, exponential, trigonometric functions, variables and affectations, derivatives, integrals and finite sums, etc.
Plot graphs of functions, in rectangular and polar coordinates, or plot parametric curves.
Display tables of values for functions.
Numerically solve equations.
Perform 1-var / 2-vars statistics computations with editable data, histogram and scatter plot.
Special features: Simultaneous color plots, runs without mathlib, several number formats available, 26 variables, dozens of built-in functions, 3 customizable keys, searchable functions reference.
A registered user is a registered user for life!. Any comment from a registered user is likely to lead to a free update! And registered users can obtain the source code some of the HB++ classes used for this project - including the expression parser and stack machine - as long as they don't use it to develop... competitors to PalmPlot ;-)
What's New in This Release:
· Added a new row of keys, three of which can be customized in a new "Custom Keys" dialog, the others being a new "soft key" and ",".
· Added the intg and diff functions to compute approximations of integrals and derivatives ; and the sum function to compute finite sums.
· Added a few physical constants and a "pi" button in the trig section.
· Added support for 1-var or 2-var statistics (linear regression), with a data table editor and histogram/scatter plot.
· Added help text in all the dialog boxes, and a searchable reference list of all the functions.
· Fixed a bug in number formatting occuring with several locales.
· Changed the way the range is specified for parametric plots. Instead of specifying a start, end, and step values for the parameter T, a start, end, and number of steps has to be specified.
· Added a grid option and automatic scaling of data plots in the plot options.
Like it? Share with your friends!
Supported operating systems:
Palm OS 4.x, Palm OS 5.x
Feet & Inches Add-on for MathU Pro Provides conversions/calculations (add, subtract, multiply and divide) with decimals of a foot to feet, inches, sixteenths and visa versa
Stato Statistic calculator (statistic result, scartterplot, individuals chart,Histogramm,Moving Average,CuSum chart...)
NeoCal An advanced, award-winning calculator with over 220 financial, statistical, scientific, programmer, conversion, and date and time functions