Peal is an ELF postlinker and loader for Palm OS. It allows ARM code to use global variables and function pointers without restriction.
· Global variables
· Function pointers
· Automatic handling of code segments larger than 64 KB - no manual segmentation needed
· Multiple entry point functions
· Access to global variables from m68k code
· Minimum memory usage - code and read-only data are not copied to feature memory or the heap
· Thumb instruction set and ARM/Thumb interworking
What's New in This Release:
· Added support for C++ static constructors and destructors.
· Downgraded postlinker's alignment error to a warning because some code like YAHM unnecessarily specifies large .text alignment.
Like it? Share with your friends!
Supported operating systems:
Palm OS 3.x, Palm OS 4.x, Palm OS 5.x
Pocket Toolbox Library Pocket Toolbox Library - Pocket Toolbox is a native library for PocketC targeted for game development.
The library extends PocketC with the following features: multi-buffered graphics, fast resource bitmaps, 2 & 4 bit grayscale and color graphics, IR comm, custom font importing, and much more
TealInfoDB: TCL Reference TealInfoDB: TCL Reference is a TCL Programming Language Quick Reference for commands, procedures, formattings, regular expressions, etc
Nutshell Nutshell is a powerful utility for creating self-expanding installers.
With Nutshell for Palm OS there is no longer any need to distribute multiple PRC and PDB files when distributing software. Just create a Nutshell self-expanding archive. After installing the single installer file on any Palm device, just tap it to automatically expand the archive
Dragon Forth snippets Dragon Forth snippets - all of these snippets were written in Dragon Forth environment
Other Software by developer «Greg Parker»:
pssh pssh is a free, open-source SSH 2 client for Palm OS