Peal is an ELF postlinker and loader for Palm OS. It allows ARM code to use global variables and function pointers without restriction.
· Global variables
· Function pointers
· Automatic handling of code segments larger than 64 KB - no manual segmentation needed
· Multiple entry point functions
· Access to global variables from m68k code
· Minimum memory usage - code and read-only data are not copied to feature memory or the heap
· Thumb instruction set and ARM/Thumb interworking
What's New in This Release:
· Added support for C++ static constructors and destructors.
· Downgraded postlinker's alignment error to a warning because some code like YAHM unnecessarily specifies large .text alignment.
Like it? Share with your friends!
Supported operating systems:
Palm OS 3.x, Palm OS 4.x, Palm OS 5.x
PalmRad PalmRad it's a Rapid Application Development tool for Palm Device. Stock, Sales, Multiple Selection and Trazability. SisMov (www.sismov.com.ar)
Pinger (Palm OS) Pinger lets you trade voice messages with anyone's mobile phone in over 20 countries
FileHex FileHex is a Palm hexadecimal file editor for programmers
RePose RePose is a tool for Palm OS Emulator and compatible emulators