QuickFormz is the easiest and quickest way to create surveys from the convenience of your PC for use on your mobile Palm device. Data is collected with a simple tap-and-click interface and then synchronized back to your PC, saved into a flexible format so you can use it however you'd like.
QuickFormz consists of three parts: Designer, Viewer, and Data Conduit.
Designer is the easiest and simplest way to design mobile survey forms from the convenience of your PC.
Use a simple four-step wizard interface to get your survey deployed in minutes, without any programming
Preview how your survey will look on a Palm device
Map your answers to data columns
Choose from a variety of question types:
Text (up to 255 characters in length)
Number (0 to 999,999,999)
Pulldown List (up to 255 items)
Checkbox Group (up to 32 items)
Currency ($0 to $999,999,999.99)
Barcode Scan (Symbol Palm OS Device required)
Viewer lets you use your forms on a Palm device to quickly and efficiently capture the data you need.
Use any of your forms from a standard point-and-tap Palm OS interface
Input numeric data quickly with an on-screen popup number pad
Save your collected data in the form of Sessions (up to a maximum of 100) for anytime access
View up to 32 different QuickFormz on a single device
Sync your data to any PC through a standard HotSync operation
Data Conduit gets your data onto your PC in a simple and flexible format, so you can use it however you'd like.
Works with standard Palm HotSync operations (e.g. Cradle, Network)
Saves your data on the PC in standard CSV (Comma Separated Value) files (compatible with Microsoft Access, Excel)
Supports multiple QuickFormz users sharing the same PC as well as the ability to sync to different PC's
· Only 1 session can be saved per QuickForm
· Only the first 10 questions are viewable
What's New in This Release:
· Added Preferences Menu and ability to auto-display long question text
· Added 5-way navigator support for newer Palms (Treo series, T|X, Z22, Tungsten E2)
· Added automatic call of Palm Install tool upon creation of QuickForm
· Added ability to duplicate questions in Designer
· Added sort button to Checklist Group and Pulldown question design
· Added in carriage return checking in Question Wizard
· Fixed Question View table selection bug when switching between QuickForms
· Fixed stylus handling for editing text fields in Viewer
· Fixed installer issue with HotSync 4.0.1
· Fixed Clear button draw issue
· Updated documentation on maximum question count
Like it? Share with your friends!
Supported operating systems:
Palm OS 4.x, Palm OS 5.x
Job Search Simple program to keep all jobs and positions applyed. Add edit and delete records