RPN CalcSeries Conduit Flow Calculator - Engineering calculator that solves for the average velocity, or the pressure drop, or the diameter for viscous, incompressible, steady flow in conduits. For the head loss due to friction it's used the Darcy-Weisbach equation.
To compute the Fanning friction factor for turbulent flows it's used the Colebrook-White equation. Basically, given two of the following values, the third is calculated: pipe diameter (D); pressure drop along the conduit (deltaP); average fluid velocity (v). The Reynolds number (Re) and the Fanning friction factor (f) can also be calculated.
· Re - Reynolds number
· D - pipe diameter
· e - dimension of irregularities in the conduit surface (see table 2)
· f - Fanning friction factor for conduit flow
· “deltaP” - pressure drop along the conduit
· rho - density of the fluid
· µ - viscosity of the fluid
· "nu" - kinematics viscosity of the fluid
· L - conduit length
· v - average fluid velocity
· Kt - total of the applicable fitting coefficients (see table 1)
· on-line User Guide
· Hi-Resolution (320x480) support
· User-friendly interface
· RPN stack display
· 60 independent storage registers
· Upgrades / updates are life-time free of charge
Like it? Share with your friends!
Supported operating systems:
Palm OS 5.x
TVM Time value of money calculator that will compute any of the five TVM variables, number of periods, periodic interest rate, principal value, payment, and final value
RPN CalcSeries Poly-Math Calculator The best Polynomial Calculator. It solves polynomial equations of degree 5 and below. All roots (REAL and COMPLEX), max/minimum and inflection points are calculated. Results can be plotted in GRAPHS