RPN CalcSeries Conduit Flow Calculator - Engineering calculator that solves for the average velocity, or the pressure drop, or the diameter for viscous, incompressible, steady flow in conduits. For the head loss due to friction it's used the Darcy-Weisbach equation.
To compute the Fanning friction factor for turbulent flows it's used the Colebrook-White equation. Basically, given two of the following values, the third is calculated: pipe diameter (D); pressure drop along the conduit (deltaP); average fluid velocity (v). The Reynolds number (Re) and the Fanning friction factor (f) can also be calculated.
· Re - Reynolds number
· D - pipe diameter
· e - dimension of irregularities in the conduit surface (see table 2)
· f - Fanning friction factor for conduit flow
· “deltaP” - pressure drop along the conduit
· rho - density of the fluid
· µ - viscosity of the fluid
· "nu" - kinematics viscosity of the fluid
· L - conduit length
· v - average fluid velocity
· Kt - total of the applicable fitting coefficients (see table 1)
· on-line User Guide
· Hi-Resolution (320x480) support
· User-friendly interface
· RPN stack display
· 60 independent storage registers
· Upgrades / updates are life-time free of charge
Like it? Share with your friends!
Supported operating systems:
Palm OS 5.x
My Motor Ever want to convert from cubic inches to cubic centimeters, and vise versa?
RPN CalcSeries Investment Analysis Rent or Buy - an Investment decision - this calculator performs WHAT-IF Analysis for different user defined scenarios. It also calculates a yield on the investment, NCPR, …
RPN CalcSeries Date and Time Calculator A full featured Date & Time high resolution calculator. Calculates durations in days, business days, weeks, months, years, hours, minutes and seconds. Ideal for Real Estate, Medical, Financial etc