Drug Facts - Silver (Palm OS) - A to Z Drug Facts -- produced by Facts and Comparisons -- provides detailed information on thousands of medications. It provides information on dosing, indications, contraindications, side effect, drug interactions, patient information and more. It is the ideal drug reference for physicians, students, residents, pharmacists, nurses, nurse practitioners, and physicians assistants.
Via Unbound Medicine's award-winning CogniQ platform, this leading drug reference will stay up to date simply by synchronizing your handheld. There is no need to download large installer files each month and re-install the entire application, as is required by other products. Instead, only new or changed medications will be be sent to you, and they will be downloaded automatically the moment they become available!
· Find the latest information on more than 900 generic and 3,900 trade name drugs
· Receive free, incremental updates for one year just by synching your handheld Review detailed information in the following fields:
· Generic & Trade Names
· Therapeutic class
· Dosage Forms / Strengths ** Newly added **
· Adverse Reactions
· Lab Test Interferences
· Administration and Storage
· Assessment and Interventions
· Patient and Family Education Upgrade via the handheld to more comprehensive packages:
· Drug Facts - Gold (A to Z Drug Facts with Drug Interaction Facts with Auto-Updates)
· Drug Facts - Platinum (A to Z Drug Facts with Drug Interaction Facts and Review of Natural Products with Auto-Updates)
Orthodontics Orthodontics is a database application for orthodontists or undergraduate students who want to learn more about orthodontics
Other Software by developer «Unbound Medicine»:
Diseases and Disorders Everything you need to know about caring for patients in one portable reference! Diseases and Disorders: A Nursing Therapeutics Manual contains complete information on more than 270 disorders
Pocket Guide to Diagnostic Tests, 5/e Pocket Guide to Diagnostic Tests provides quick, evidence-based information on the selection and interpretation of more than 350 laboratory, imaging and microbiology tests
Nursing Central (Palm OS) A premier collection of disease, drug, test, procedure, and literature information for nursing. Includes access on PDA, Web & wireless devices via Unbound's award-winning platform!
Handbook of Nursing Diagnosis This quick-reference tool helps nurses reach an accurate diagnosis and identify collaborative problems at the point of care. Includes the latest NANDA-approved diagnoses with NIC a
The Merck Manual for Mobile and Web The world's most widely used medical reference! The Merck Manual is now updated bi-monthly to deliver the latest information wherever you need it--on your PDA or wireless device!
Drug Facts - Gold (Palm OS) Instant access to drug-drug and drug-food interaction between thousands of brand and generic drugs plus A to Z Drug Facts monographs