Unbound Medicine - Current Essentials of Medicine (Palm OS) - From the popular Lange series! Current Essentials of Medicine is optimized for mobile devices to bring you concise diagnosis and treatment for more than 500 medical disorders. Sharpen your clinical acumen with the Pearl included for every disorder! Completely updated throughout, this quick reference is perfect for medical students, residents, physicians, nurse practitioners, and physician assistants. New to this edition! Updated treatment recommendations. Expanded coverage of infectious diseases. Up-to-date references throughout.
Via Unbound Medicine's award-winning platform, you can access the information you need in a matter of seconds. Quickly select medical disorders using the Topic Guide Index or Table of Contents. Your choice of built-in navigation features guides you to desired information and links you to related topics.
Current Essentials of Medicine was formerly titled Essentials of Diagnosis and Treatment
· 2-tap answers to questions on diagnosis and treatment!
· "Nutshell" information on over 500 disorders--optimized for handheld devices!
· A clinical Pearl for every disorder!
· Rigorously edited by Lawrence M. Tierney, Jr., MD--the co-editor of Current Medical Diagnosis & Treatment--and his colleagues!
· Covers both ambulatory and inpatient medicine!
· Includes internal medicine, plus other key specialties like ob/gyn, pediatrics, and surgery!
· Secure digital (SD) card and memory stick support
· Highly compressed data to save space on your device
Like it? Share with your friends!
Supported operating systems:
Palm OS 4.x, Palm OS 5.x
Emergency Medicine Manual The essential clinical guide for Emergency Medicine in a compact, accessible format. Diagnosis, management, drug information, and more -- endorsed by ACEP!
Pocket Guide to Diagnostic Tests, 5/e Pocket Guide to Diagnostic Tests provides quick, evidence-based information on the selection and interpretation of more than 350 laboratory, imaging and microbiology tests
Evidence Central Evidence Central supports evidence-based practice by delivering the latest research from Cochrane Abstracts, Evidence-Based Medicine Guidelines, EE+ POEMs and MEDLINE Journals
The Merck Manual for Mobile and Web The world's most widely used medical reference! The Merck Manual is now updated bi-monthly to deliver the latest information wherever you need it--on your PDA or wireless device!