StockPack enables you to observe latest stock quotes and to perform true, real technical analysis using 19 major indicators.
StockPack supports intraday mode.
Supported charts include price/HLC/candlestick charts together with standard and exponential moving averages.
RSI, CCI, MACD, SO, Bollinger Bands, MA Envelopes, DMI/ADX, Momentum, Rate-Of-Change, EFI, Williams %R, PPO, MFI, OBV and PVT - are all supported, often with additional moving averages.
Years of daily and intraday data can be stored now on your handheld.
The quotes can be downloaded directly to the device if your handheld is Internet enabled. Daily and intraday synchronisation is supported.
StockPack comes with Microsoft Windows desktop application and conduit allowing you to download stock quotes from your Metastock files collection or from the Internet using your personal computer connection.
StockPack allows to set alarms on stock prices so you will quickly recognize if some stock price goes below or above of desired level, or if percentage price change extends given criteria.
You can choose to store in Palm your transactions and track this way your financial portfolios, stock and transaction profit as well as total portfolio profit.
You can work with multiple currencies.
Visit our website http://www.aeronic.com to learn more.
· Store in your Palm OS(tm) handheld years of stock quotes. You can download them directly from the Internet, or use your collection of Metastock files that you may receive from your personal stock quotes source.
· Draw high quality charts.
· Integrate with Metastock (tm) data. Supported are standard Metastock 5, 6, and 7 file types as well as MTS files.
· Internet download of the stock quotes using Yahoo Finance (tm) and Quote.com (tm) Internet services.
· Setting alarms on prices using different criteria
· Storing stock transactions
· Organising stocks in portfolios
· Automatic stock prices conversion to different currencies
· Calculating profit, cost and capital information. Profits can be calculated for single transaction, stock or portfolio as well as total profit for all transactions. The percentage profit of portfolio calculated against total profit is also displayed.
Like it? Share with your friends!
Supported operating systems:
Palm OS 4.x, Palm OS 5.x
Wall Street Finanzhelfer for Palm OS Wall Street Finanzhelfer is the German version of Wall Street Financial Assistant. It has a unique approach to the matter of financial, business, and statistics calculations