Apt is a unique palm application. It is something of a mix between a preferences application, a button launcher and a macro program. The most distinguishing feature from other applications is that almost everything it does is on a per-application basis. The combination of per-application settings and arbitrary combination of events and responses leads to a tool that let's you customize control of your device to your heart's content.
Here are some examples of what is possible:
* set IR always off except in apps where you need to beam
* have on-screen graffiti only where you need it (it can get in the way other places)
* turn off those annoying system sounds, except for in your speaking dictionary app
* keep prying eyes away from particular apps, but access them quickly yourself
* have different colour themes for different apps
* change your hotsync name and keep using those apps registered with the old name
* call up your most-used apps and functions extremely quickly
* different macros for different programs
* launch apps extremely quickly by letter. Just start writing whenever a field does not have focus
* enable all apps that require it after a soft reset
* dim brightness slowly down in some apps to save energy when you're not using them. As soon as you tap, restore brightness to normal.
* scroll with pen strokes either in a fixed position or anywhere on the screen
* use your 5-way navigator with older games that only read hard keys usually.
* make a little diagonal stroke in the corner of the screen (or wherever you like) to rotate it
* call up different applications depending which SD card you insert
* setup a 'loop' of applications: use the same button to cycle through the applications in the loop.
* clear a fields text with a single swipe through the middle
* have a 'star' menu with your most used apps always on the 5-way navigator and the most recent apps handy below
* turn on onscreen graffiti when command bar comes up, turn off when it's gone
* when you go to app A, first visit app B (automatically) to enable a feature. When you leave app A, go to app B and disable the feature again.
* and soooo much more
What's New in This Release:
· bugfix: issue regarding the limit in app letter launching.
Like it? Share with your friends!
Supported operating systems:
Palm OS 5.x
CoLauncher CoLauncher is a must-have companion to your launcher. It allows launching apps and performing other commands via single letter graffiti shortcuts or via hardware buttons
TopTwelve? TopTwelve? lets you quickly launch one of your favourite applications
YiShow Explorer for CLIE YiShow Explorer for CLIE is a powerful Launcher software that working on Palm handheld PDA. It integrates functionalities of viewing picture, reading e-book and managing file in one program.
1. Easy to operate and high speed picture viewing
2. Supports BMP/PCX/JPEG/Picture Gear Pocket formats
Obfuscate Obfuscate lets you quickly and easily hide ROM-based applications from your Launcher!
MegaLauncher MegaLauncher is a multipurpose application manager that can work on all modern Palm OS platform devices.
Easy, intuitively understandable interface and the program philosophy enable you to study and accept this program in no time
TealDesktop Plain Icon Themes TealDesktop Plain Icon Themes for yor Palm Device - a collection of no-nonsense tiny-icon themes, especially designed for high-resolution devices when using the "half-size icon text" option
PetitLaunch PetitLaunch is a command based launcher for PalmOS devices.
It allows to execute ordinary applications, DAs and system commands without tapping screen.
Allow users to execute applications, DAs and system functions by commands.
6 commands can be executed using hardkeys also.
Commands are searched incrementaly and compensated
KeyLauncher KeyLauncher - Use hundreds of key combinations to boost you program start.
· Ability to start applications, control panels, DAs or to run some build in commands.
· Ability to launch applications/control panels as DA (Accessorizer needed).
· Launching from anywhere while holding or press keys with or without option/shift/Alt modifier
Duh Button Launcher Plus Duh Button Launcher Plus application that will let you switch applications with the ease of your device's hard buttons, without exiting the current application.
After installing DBLP, you can map up to 20 applications on your Palm, memory card, or DA's (Desk Accessories) to each of the four hard buttons (datebook, contacts, tasks, notepad)
Other Software by developer «Jerome Ibanes»:
timeout3g timeout3g switches the 3g data connection automatically off after a timeout on screen off to save power, and makes the connection running on screen on. Time can be set by user.
The full version can restart after phone's power up.
What's New in This Release:
· data re-connection improved
What's New in 1.2