Pilot Install - Installs PalmOS Software WITHOUT HotSync.
Download software directly from the web to PDA!
- Install pictures (bmp and jpg) on the fly!
- No PDA picture viewer required!
- Don't care about size, color, grey, b/w
- Simply beam your pictures, no matter, if the other PDA has a picture viewer installed
- Choose compressed (for saving space) or uncompressed (for speed)
- Recent file list
- Select the baud rate up to 256000
- Progress indicator (with time measure)
- Drag 'n' Drop
- TXT to DOC conversion during upload
- Add MIDI sounds to the system database (alarm)
- Can also start from command line
- Can replace Palm Install Tool
- No DLL (or Palm Desktop) needed!
- Infrared - W2K support
- Supports and manages HotSync's backup folder
- Syncs PDA time and date with the desktop
Like it? Share with your friends!
Supported operating systems:
Palm OS 5.x
VFS Exchange VFS Exchange - A utility which allows one to install sounds, Java MIDlets, and other files into the appropriate application.
The effect is much like beaming the file to the handheld.
* MIDI (.mid), WAVE (.wav), QCELP (.qcp), and Adaptive Multi-Rate ACELP (
Skyscape SmartUpdate Skyscape SmartUpdate is an application for your PC which automatically notifies you when updates are available for your registered Skyscape products or when new free products are available. You can tell SmartUpdate to automatically update your PDA when updates are available or to just simply notify you so you can update at your convenience
Palm Direct Install Palm Direct Install - standalone program to increase the easiness of file exchange between a PC and Palm OS handhelds and to substitute or supplement the Quick Install utility. It installs .prc or .pdb files instantly into memory without launching synchronization process. So, now we can just click on the
Nutshell for Mac OS X Nutshell for Mac OS X - Nutshell creates self-expanding installer PRC files for distributing Palm programs and data.
With Nutshell there is no longer any need to distribute multiple PRC and PDB files when distributing Palm software. Just create a Nutshell self-expanding installer. After sending the installer file to any Palm device, users can just tap to install
Other Software by developer «envi.con KG»:
Guggenheim Museum Guggenheim Museum - a picture of NY Guggenheim Museum to demonstrate the simplicity of installing on PalmOS devices
Ticker Ticker - gets you the latest news headlines directly on your handheld. The software reads and displays information provided in RDF/RSS format published by major news magazines, websites and journals.
Ticker refreshes the news feeds through any network connection like mobile phone, Wi-Fi or Bluetooth