TouchLauncher is a new launcher for Palm OS 5. It sports a beautiful user interface and combines basic launcher features with new ideas. TouchLauncher can be used to run applications on your device with your fingers, as well as perform other basic tasks with them.
Features and Screenshots:
- Scroll with your finger. Change pages of applications in TL with your fingers! Tap an empty space on a page and drag it left or right to switch to the next page!
What's New in This Release:
· use different search engines like Bing, Ask, Wikipedia (press Menu->Help->Filter/Search in TouchLauncher to find out more)
· fixed critical errors (error 37 and others)
- Support for ICONSETS and WALLPAPERS. Iconsets can be created on the desktop and then used in TouchLauncher (a basic iFone iconset is supplied) and wallpapers can be set directly in the program (a sample wallpaper supplied in the archive)
- Get the number of unread SMS messages (Treo and Centro). If you have an icon to Messaging application in TL, a red box will display the number of unread messages on your Smartphone (see first screenshot)
- Rearrange applications! Yes, you can use the Drag-and-Drop function to take an application icon and put it wherever you like it. It will stay there!
- Categorize applications! Press Home or Space on your Treo to quickly change the current category. Or Menu-Y to edit application categories.
- Rename applications! Give each application a unique name! (For example, rename "World Clock" to "Clock")
- Basic functions (Beam/Send/Delete/Information). Just take an icon with your finger and drag it to the appropriate icon in the bottom bar!
- Add WebLinks and Contact Links*. Add a web link to TL and quickly access your favorite webpage using Blazer. Add a contact link and quickly open your friend's business card in TouchBook!
- Start typing on the Treo Keyboard to bring up filters and do a Google search!
And more cool stuff!
Download the trial version and play with it! The trial version supports launching of 10 first applications in TL database. To launch all your apps, purchase a full version!