Travel Stockholm, Sweden (Palm OS) - An illustrated city guide and maps. Indulge Yourself with a personal tour guide on Your PDA.
Table of Contents:
General: About | Tourist Offices | Geography | Economy | Education | History | Demographics
Maps: Sweden | Metropolitan Stockholm | Stockholm | Districts | Metro
Phrasebook: About | Intro | Phraselist
Overview | Metro | Airports | Djurgurden line | Essingeleden | Central
Must See | Do | Buy | Berns Salonger | Cirkus
Culture: Overview | Stockholmska | Events | Nobel Prize | Notable Swedish | Theaters
Landmarks: Buildings | Places of worship | Palaces | Bridges | Streets & Squares | Parks
By Area: Islands & Islets | Districts | Divisions: City Centre | Gamla Stan | West | South | Metropolitan Area
Eat & Drink: Eat | Den Gyldene Freden | Drink
Sweden: About | Geography | Regions & Cities | History | Culture
| Cuisine | Buy | Language | Politics | Military | Religion | Transport | Stay
Healthy & Safe | Respect | Contact
· Fully illustrated.
· City attractions.
· Historical overviews.
· Interesting facts.
· Street Maps, Public Transportation Maps, and more.
· Museums hours and admission information.
· Navigate from Table of Contents or search for words or phrases.
· Add Bookmarks
· Text annotation and mark-up
· Access the guide anytime, anywhere - at home, on the train, in the subway.
· Plan the trip during an airplane flight.
· Always have the guide available for a quick reference.
· Automatic synchronization between the handheld and the desktop PC. You could read half of the book on the handheld, then finish reading on the desktop. Annotations and drawings are also synchronized.
· FREE General Information chapter and a map in the trial version.