WorldCam Viewer is the original webcam viewer for mobile devices. WorldCam now has over 100 preset webcams available via online update for your viewing pleasure.
You can view images of the Eiffel Tower, Las Vegas, Vail CO, Times Square, Hawaii, several beach cams, any many more webcams throughout the world.
WorldCam Viewer allows you to create your own favorites and store them so they are easily accessible from the main menu of the program.
WorldCam Viewer supports JPG images for faster downloads and less data costs for some users!
You can now store up to 6 images in the internal Image Store and display it with the built in image viewer or export it to an external memory card.
New webcams are added to the list as they become available.
User requests for preset camera locations will be considered.
WorldCam Viewer is NOT a streaming video player but it can display several images in a row by using the QuickStream option. The speed at which images are displayed depends on your connection.
WorldCam Viewer can also be used as a viewer for your home or business webcams.
(Proprietary image formats are not supported, however)
You are allowed unlimited use of the WorldCam Internet Gateway for one year with your purchase.
WorldCam Viewer was designed to work on devices which support the IBM Websphere Java Environment and have at least 2MB of dynamic heap memory. These are typically high end Palm devices suchs as the Treo 600 and 650, Tungsten C, E, E2, T5, T3, TX, LifeDrive and Zire 72. Other Palm devices may work, but they are not officially supported. A WiFi (802.11) or other wireless network connection is recommended.
Note: JPG support requires a one time manual adjustment to increase the amount of of memory for this program to at least 2MB.
· NEW! Save multiple images to the Image Store
· NEW! Export Images to an external Memory Card
· Added support for password authenticaiton
· Support for JPG and PNG images
· Over 100 Preset Webcams around the world
· Automatic updates of preset webcams
· Add and Edit Favorites
· QuickStream Option
· Settings are Saved on Exit
· Three Image Sizes Available
· WorldCam currently displays webcams from the following countries: United States, United Kingdom, Sweden, Switzerland, South America, Mexico, Japan, Italy, Germany,
· France, Austria, Australia