Passwd Safe is a port of the popular Password Safe application to the Android platform.
· Supports viewing and editing of Password Safe data files
· Files are stored by default in the root directory on the SD card. Just copy a .psafe3 or .dat file to the card. Note: The SD card must be unmounted from the PC for the files to be seen.
· Supports multiple files
What's New in This Release:
· Optimize file loading. Opening a file should be significantly faster.
· Add preference (default true) to clear the clipboard when a file is closed
What's New in 3.0.1:
· Fix force close and record icons on Android 1.5
What's New in 3.0.0:
· UI Refresh - Update to use a flat list and icons to show records and groups; Add preference for font size; Add fast scrolling for records; Add record context menu to copy user and password
· Add two minute timeout preference
· Fix conversion exception for Gorilla-created v2 databases
What's New in 2.7.0:
· Show last save information in file details
· Update last save information in file details
What's New in 2.6.1:
· Fix Dropbox associations
· Fix Bug 3071375 for v1 databases
Like it? Share with your friends!
Supported operating systems:
Google Android 1.5, Google Android 1.6, Google Android 2.0, Google Android 2.1, Google Android 2.2, Google Android 2.3, Google Android 3.0, Google Android 3.1, Google Android 3.2, Google Android 4.0, Google Android 4.1, Google Android 4.2, Google Android 4.3, Google Android 4.4, Google Android 5.x, Google Android 6.x
Other Software by developer «Jeff Harris»:
PasswdSafe Passwd Safe is a port of the popular Password Safe application to the Android platform