Peal is an ELF postlinker and loader for Palm OS. It allows ARM code to use global variables and function pointers without restriction.
· Global variables
· Function pointers
· Automatic handling of code segments larger than 64 KB - no manual segmentation needed
· Multiple entry point functions
· Access to global variables from m68k code
· Minimum memory usage - code and read-only data are not copied to feature memory or the heap
· Thumb instruction set and ARM/Thumb interworking
What's New in This Release:
· Added support for C++ static constructors and destructors.
· Downgraded postlinker's alignment error to a warning because some code like YAHM unnecessarily specifies large .text alignment.
Like it? Share with your friends!
Supported operating systems:
Palm OS 3.x, Palm OS 4.x, Palm OS 5.x
Other Software by developer «Greg Parker»:
pssh pssh is a free, open-source SSH 2 client for Palm OS