Periodic Table of the Chemical Elements Quick Study Guide for Symbian OS - Free Periodic Table in the Trial Version. Melting & boiling points, Density, Electronegativity, Electron affinity, and much more in the Full version. Navigate from TOC or search for words or phrases.
Table of Contents
Periodic Table: Standard | Large
List of elements sorted by: Atomic number (including atomic Mass) | Name | Symbol | Boiling Point | Melting Point | Density | Atomic radius | Electronegativity | Electron affinity | Ionization potential | Standard enthalpy change of vaporization | Standard enthalpy change of fusion | Specific heat capacity
About Periodic Table: Arrangement | Periodicity of chemical properties | Electron configuration | Naming of elements | Chemical symbols | History
Chemical Series: Alkali metal | Alkaline earth metal | Lanthanides | Actinides | Transition metals | Poor metals | Metalloids | Nonmetals | Halogens | Noble gases
Appendix: IUPAC nomenclature | Metric system (SI) | SI writing style | Powers of 10 prefixes | United States units conversion
· Formatted for a small screen
· Atomic numbers, symbols & weights
· Chemical symbols and more...
· Easy to navigate.
· Multi-Platform device capability (PDA, smartphone, PC)
· No matter which device you use (Windows Mobile, Symbian OS, Pocket PC, Palm OS, Blackberry, or Desktop), you will NOT lose any functionality.
· Search for the words or phrases
· Navigate from Table of Contents or read page by page
· Add Bookmarks
· Text annotation and mark-up
· Access the guide anytime, anywhere - at home, on the train, in the subway.
· Use your down time to prepare for an exam.
· Always have the guide available for a quick reference.
· Automatic synchronization between the handheld and the desktop PC. You could read half of the book on the handheld, then finish reading on the desktop. Annotations and drawings are also synchronized.
Like it? Share with your friends!
If you got an error while installing Themes, Software or Games, please, read FAQ.
Complete Works of Josephus, Flavius Complete interlinked edition. Includes contemporary maps, timelines, family trees, coinage, and units of measure, as well as modern view of history and analysis of Josephus works