Callbacker - Callbacker is an iPhone app which allows you to make cheap international calls. Simply register an account, make a deposit from your iTunes account, and you are ready to go. It's very convenient because you don't have to check your mobile account balance all the time.
Making phone calls in Callbacker is very easy:
1. Dial the number of your contact in Callbacker or select him/her from your Address book (phone number should be in the international format).
2. Callbacker instantly dials your phone number and you receive an incoming call. Answer it.
3. After the connection has been established, Callbacker dials the number you intended to call.
4. That's it, you're connected now.
· Automatic and instant deposits to your account balance.
· Phone calls without Internet (SMS callback).
· Simple and friendly user interface.
· You can view your phone calls history.
· Your Address book is available in Callbacker.
· You can make phone calls between any two phone numbers, even if one of them is not your mobile number in iPhone. E.g., you can call your friend's mobile number using your home landline number.
· Cheap rates.
What's New in This Release:
· added SMS service
· fixed error with SMS callback
What's New in 2.1:
· crash bug fixed
Like it? Share with your friends!
If you got an error while installing Themes, Software or Games, please, read FAQ.
Supported operating systems:
Apple iOS 4.3.x (iPad), Apple iOS 4.3.x (iPhone), Apple iOS 4.3.x (iPod Touch), Apple iOS 5.0 (iPad), Apple iOS 5.0 (iPhone), Apple iOS 5.0 (iPod Touch), Apple iOS 6.0 (iPad), Apple iOS 6.0 (iPhone), Apple iOS 6.0 (iPod Touch), Apple iOS 7.0 (iPad), Apple iOS 7.0 (iPhone), Apple iOS 7.0 (iPod Touch), Apple iOS 8.x (iPad), Apple iOS 8.x (iPhone), Apple iOS 8.x (iPod Touch), Apple iOS 9.x (iPad), Apple iOS 9.x (iPhone), Apple iOS 9.x (iPod Touch)
Other Software by developer «DemandVoIP»:
Comments on Callbacker:
Comments not found
If you noted an error or download link is broken, please, report it via this page or use comments.
Please, select device to check if Callbacker supports it