Cisco Jabber - Cisco Jabber turns your iPhone into a full-featured Cisco Unified IP Phone, allowing you to place, receive, and manage calls using your workplace's telephony infrastructure. You can place and receive calls using your work phone number, and make calls over a Wi-Fi network to save on roaming charges and mobile minutes while receiving better in-building network coverage.
IMPORTANT: This application requires connectivity to Cisco Unified Communications Manager and will not work without it. If you are unsure if your company provides access to this service, please contact your IT department. You will not be able to use this application without an account with this service.
Administrators: Licensing is required for Cisco Jabber.
By using this application you agree with the terms of the accompanying end user license agreement (EULA).
· Place & receive calls over your wireless LAN at work
· Place & receive calls over VPN using your home Wi-Fi network, hotspots, hotel rooms - wherever you have access to a strong Wi-Fi network
· Handoff calls to GSM as you leave Wi-Fi coverage
· Access call features such as conference, hold and resume, and transfer
· View and listen to your office voice messages (optional feature)
· Access your co-workers in your corporate directory (optional feature)
· Call your co-workers simply by saying their name using voice dialing (optional feature)
What's New in This Release:
· iOS 6.1.4 support
· Stability improvements
What's New in 9.0.2:
· Support for iOS 6 and misc. defect fixes
What's New in 9.0.1:
· Ability to view organizational hierarchy details for contacts, improved notification support for iOS5, support for a failover TFTP server, and minor fixes and improvements.
What's New in 8.6.5:
· Minor stability improvements.
Like it? Share with your friends!
If you got an error while installing Themes, Software or Games, please, read FAQ.
Supported operating systems:
Apple iOS 4.2.x (iPad), Apple iOS 4.2.x (iPhone), Apple iOS 4.2.x (iPod Touch), Apple iOS 4.3.x (iPad), Apple iOS 4.3.x (iPhone), Apple iOS 4.3.x (iPod Touch), Apple iOS 5.0 (iPad), Apple iOS 5.0 (iPhone), Apple iOS 5.0 (iPod Touch), Apple iOS 6.0 (iPad), Apple iOS 6.0 (iPhone), Apple iOS 6.0 (iPod Touch), Apple iOS 7.0 (iPad), Apple iOS 7.0 (iPhone), Apple iOS 7.0 (iPod Touch), Apple iOS 8.x (iPad), Apple iOS 8.x (iPhone), Apple iOS 8.x (iPod Touch), Apple iOS 9.x (iPad), Apple iOS 9.x (iPhone), Apple iOS 9.x (iPod Touch)
Other Software by developer «Cisco»:
Cisco WebEx Meetings for iOS Mobile application that enables you to host or attend Cisco WebEx meetings from wherever you are using your iPhone, iPad or iPod touch
TKL Mobile TKL Mobile - The Cisco Technical Knowledge (TKL) is a subscription service to Cisco Customers. The TKL Mobile app will enable access to Cisco TKL from a user’s iPhone or iPad devices
WebEx for iPad Attend WebEx meetings on your iPad, wherever you are! Enjoy the full meeting experience with simultaneous data and audio. Plus, get great new features like high-quality, streaming video that takes mobile web conferencing to a whole new level. Don’t just listen in to a meeting. Join in!
Sign up for a 14-day free trial at webex
Cisco Jabber IM for iPhone Cisco Jabber IM for iPhone - Stay connected while mobile: Cisco Jabber IM for iPhone delivers instant messaging (IM) and presence to your iOS device.
Cisco Jabber IM for iPhone is a free download for Cisco WebEx Connect or Cisco Unified Presence customers
Cisco WebEx Meetings Cisco WebEx Meetings - It's easy to stay connected to important meetings, wherever you are.
With WebEx, you can join any web conference right from your iPhone and iPad.
Experience WebEx High Quality 2-way video on the iPad 2 and iPhone 4 by viewing the video feeds of the participants in the web conference and streaming your own video back to them