Cisco Jabber - Cisco Jabber turns your iPhone into a full-featured Cisco Unified IP Phone, allowing you to place, receive, and manage calls using your workplace's telephony infrastructure. You can place and receive calls using your work phone number, and make calls over a Wi-Fi network to save on roaming charges and mobile minutes while receiving better in-building network coverage.
IMPORTANT: This application requires connectivity to Cisco Unified Communications Manager and will not work without it. If you are unsure if your company provides access to this service, please contact your IT department. You will not be able to use this application without an account with this service.
Administrators: Licensing is required for Cisco Jabber.
By using this application you agree with the terms of the accompanying end user license agreement (EULA).
· Place & receive calls over your wireless LAN at work
· Place & receive calls over VPN using your home Wi-Fi network, hotspots, hotel rooms - wherever you have access to a strong Wi-Fi network
· Handoff calls to GSM as you leave Wi-Fi coverage
· Access call features such as conference, hold and resume, and transfer
· View and listen to your office voice messages (optional feature)
· Access your co-workers in your corporate directory (optional feature)
· Call your co-workers simply by saying their name using voice dialing (optional feature)
What's New in This Release:
· iOS 6.1.4 support
· Stability improvements
What's New in 9.0.2:
· Support for iOS 6 and misc. defect fixes
What's New in 9.0.1:
· Ability to view organizational hierarchy details for contacts, improved notification support for iOS5, support for a failover TFTP server, and minor fixes and improvements.
What's New in 8.6.5:
· Minor stability improvements.
Like it? Share with your friends!
If you got an error while installing Themes, Software or Games, please, read FAQ.
Supported operating systems:
Apple iOS 4.2.x (iPad), Apple iOS 4.2.x (iPhone), Apple iOS 4.2.x (iPod Touch), Apple iOS 4.3.x (iPad), Apple iOS 4.3.x (iPhone), Apple iOS 4.3.x (iPod Touch), Apple iOS 5.0 (iPad), Apple iOS 5.0 (iPhone), Apple iOS 5.0 (iPod Touch), Apple iOS 6.0 (iPad), Apple iOS 6.0 (iPhone), Apple iOS 6.0 (iPod Touch), Apple iOS 7.0 (iPad), Apple iOS 7.0 (iPhone), Apple iOS 7.0 (iPod Touch), Apple iOS 8.x (iPad), Apple iOS 8.x (iPhone), Apple iOS 8.x (iPod Touch), Apple iOS 9.x (iPad), Apple iOS 9.x (iPhone), Apple iOS 9.x (iPod Touch)
WebEx Meeting Center Join WebEx online meetings wherever you are right from your BlackBerry®. Get a wide range of popular meeting features, including:... The ability to view presentations and applications from anyone's desktop.... Host features (start a meeting and make another participant the presenter)
Cisco umi Access your Cisco umi video messages and recorded videos on the go with the Cisco umi mobile app!
Cisco Partner Summit 2012 The Cisco Partner Summit mobile application is an exclusive, invitation only tool designed to provide access to program content and information
Cisco Technical Support The Cisco Technical Support mobile app provides access to Cisco's rich technical support content