Cisco WebEx Meetings - It's easy to stay connected to important meetings, wherever you are.
With WebEx, you can join any web conference right from your iPhone and iPad.
Experience WebEx High Quality 2-way video on the iPad 2 and iPhone 4 by viewing the video feeds of the participants in the web conference and streaming your own video back to them.
Use video for better engagement: Whether you're holding a brainstorming session or making a presentation, turning your online meeting into a virtual video conference helps everyone focus on every word. The two-way streaming video on iPad and iPhone delivers an unparalleled visual experience on the go.
Getting face-to-face has never been easier!
Anyone can attend a WebEx meeting for free by choosing one of these easy options (a WebEx host account is needed to schedule and host a meeting):
· Go to your WebEx meeting invitation email and click on the To join this meeting link.
· Launch the Cisco WebEx Meetings app on your iPad or iPhone and enter the meeting number.
For mobile video conferencing, WebEx Meeting Center release version WBS27.17 or higher is required and users must be on a Wi-Fi network. Certain restrictions may apply based on your company’s policies and WebEx implementation.
2-way video support available on iPad 2, iPhone 4, and iPhone 4S only; original iPad supports 1-way video. Mobile video conferencing (requires Wi-Fi) with:
· High-quality, multipoint video
· 2-way video with camera switcher
· Voice-activated video switching
· Full-screen video
· View content and video simultaneously (iPad only) Host account capabilities, including:
· Schedule, start, and cancel a meeting
· Invite others to a meeting
· Pass presenter capabilities to another participant Meeting Capabilities:
· Join via WebEx meeting email invite, meeting number, WebEx site URL, or My Meetings List
· Integrated VoIP audio and web conferencing on Wi-Fi and 3G
· Full-screen meeting view
· View attendee list
· View shared content with annotations
· Pinch to zoom and scan
· Private or group chat Global and Enterprise Ready:
· Enable users to join a meeting from behind the firewall using Wi-Fi proxy support
· Available in 11 languages
What's New in This Release:
· Video over cellular/mobile data networks
· End to End encryption support for Meeting Center and WebEx Meetings
· Content Sharing bug fixes
What's New in 3.5:
· Improved iPhone experience: After connecting to an audio conference, use the lower left button to mute and unmute your voice. To disconnect from the audio conference, tap on the upper right button, and select 'Disconnect Audio.'
· Mute from participant list
· Support for Cisco WebEx sites that are tightly-integrated with Cisco WebEx Connect (Cisco WebEx Messenger)
· Support for Cisco WebEx VoIP-only meeting sites
What's New in 3.1.2:
· iPad Retina Support for 2-way video.
· Bug Fixes
What's New in 3.0.1:
· Added support to iPhone 3G (with iOS 4.x)
· Minor Bug fixes
What's New in 3.0.0:
· Cisco WebEx Meetings is now a universal app for both iPad and iPhone
· Two-way video conferencing support support for the iPhone 4, iPhone 4S, and iPod Touch (4th Gen) (must be on Wi-Fi)
· VoIP / Internet Audio conference on the iPhone and iPod Touch (4th Gen)
· You can now sign in to WebEx via your corporate account (for sites with Single Sign-On, or SSO, enabled)
Like it? Share with your friends!
If you got an error while installing Themes, Software or Games, please, read FAQ.
Supported operating systems:
Apple iOS 4.3.x (iPad), Apple iOS 4.3.x (iPhone), Apple iOS 4.3.x (iPod Touch), Apple iOS 5.0 (iPad), Apple iOS 5.0 (iPhone), Apple iOS 5.0 (iPod Touch), Apple iOS 6.0 (iPad), Apple iOS 6.0 (iPhone), Apple iOS 6.0 (iPod Touch), Apple iOS 7.0 (iPad), Apple iOS 7.0 (iPhone), Apple iOS 7.0 (iPod Touch), Apple iOS 8.x (iPad), Apple iOS 8.x (iPhone), Apple iOS 8.x (iPod Touch), Apple iOS 9.x (iPad), Apple iOS 9.x (iPhone), Apple iOS 9.x (iPod Touch)
Other Software by developer «Cisco»:
TKL Viewer The TKL Viewer app enables the registered TKL users to store, and view the ARALOC DRM-encrypted TKL Content
Cisco WebEx Meetings for iOS Mobile application that enables you to host or attend Cisco WebEx meetings from wherever you are using your iPhone, iPad or iPod touch
Cisco Technical Support Cisco Technical Support - The Cisco Technical Support mobile app provides access to Cisco's rich technical support content
Cisco Connect 360 Cisco Connect 360 - The Cisco Connect 360 app is a mobile resource to learn about the latest innovation, products and solutions, customer successes, featured stories and offerings from Cisco