ActiveSync Toggle- wonderful Microsoft program for synchronising data between your PDA and PC. It loads itself automatically, syncs your PDA with your PC, then sits there, patiently waiting to synchronise any piece of data that you change. So what's with this ActiveSync Toggle then... Well, annoyingly (at the time of writing) Microsoft have yet to include a facility to 'Load ActiveSync at Startup' or even an 'Exit' option from the System Tray Icon. If, like us, you don't sync your PDA every minute of the day, it means ActiveSync is sitting around in memory using up valuable resources. Even more annoying is the fact that if you try to remove the registry entry that automatically loads ActiveSync, it very kindly adds it again (as long as it's running) meaning it always stays open. ActiveSync Toggle allows you to either load or unload ActiveSync from memory whilst also removing the registry key that automatically loads it upon starting Windows. Update Description:
- ActiveSync can now be disabled even when your PDA is connected (this should also improve the reliability of the disabling process).
- Added command line support (/sync). v184.108.40.206 Beta:
- Added command line support (/toggle).
- Slight speed improvement when enabling & disabling. v220.127.116.11 Beta:
- RAPI Manager process is now enabled & disabled (ActiveSync Version 4 and later).
- Mobile Device icon in Windows Explorer is now enabled & disabled (Explorer windows must be closed and re-opened to see changes).
- Added command line support (run "ActiveSyncToggle /help" for further details). v18.104.22.168:
- Fixed problem where disabling then enabling ActiveSync wouldn't allow the 'Connection Settings' window to be opened (thanks to Martin Gilligan). v22.214.171.124:
- Fixed memory leak.
- Fixed 'ActiveSync does not appear to be installed' problem where certain security policies were applied to the registry (thanks to Michael Ostertag).
- Reduced timeout (to close & open ActiveSync processes) from twenty to ten seconds.
- Improved handling of aborted attempts when trying to enable & disable ActiveSync.
- Fixed problem were ActiveSync could not be enabled on some NT4 machines (thanks to Michael Ostertag).
Like it? Share with your friends!
If you got an error while installing Themes, Software or Games, please, read FAQ.
Supported operating systems:
Pocket PC 2002, Windows Mobile 2003, Windows Mobile 5.0, Windows Mobile 6 Classic, Windows Mobile 6 Professional, Windows Mobile 6.1 Classic, Windows Mobile 6.1 Professional, Windows Mobile 6.5 Professional
MobileController Standard Edition Real-time Control and Display
Both mobile and computer screen have been synchronized and therefore they are one in the same
Using a mouse or keyboard to operate on computer screen is just like using a stylus pen or keyboard working on the phone
RSS Sync It synchronizes RSS/RDF news to your PDA at scheduled intervals
TranslitSync TranslitSync- Transliterate Cyrillic (Russian, Ukranian, ...), Greek, Hebrew contacts' names on-the-fly when synchronizing with your car Bluetooth Hands-free (BMW, Audi, and some Pioneer BT-enabled car radios)
If you have a problem with unreadable contacts' names displaying in your Bluetooth Handsfree equipped car, try this plugin
Atomic Clock Mobile Atomic Clock Mobile - Synchronize your Windows Mobile device clock with internet time servers. It can be scheduled to synchronize clock at specified time. At any place where you can connect to the internet, you can get an exact time to you communicator, PocketPC or smartphone. Key features: Automatic clock synchronization. User friendly interface. Free trial download
GodswMobile Windows Mobile Transfer Suite GodswMobile Windows Mobile Transfer Suite is a software package which contains two mainly functions-sms transfer and contacts transfer.With this package,you could transfer both mobile text messages and contacts to pc
Windows Mobile Device Center The Microsoft Windows Mobile Device Center enables you to set up new partnerships, synchronize content and manage music, pictures and video with Windows Mobile powered devices (Windows Mobile 2003 or later)
Microsoft ActiveSync ActiveSync is a mobile data synchronization technology and protocol developed by Microsoft
Live Mesh Live Mesh - lets you synchronize your digital devices via internet.
Your work computer. Your home laptop. Your Mac. Your mobile phone. Devices live in multiple places. But the files you need—and the programs that open them—often don’t. Live Mesh changes all that
Vip-agent Agent to store and synchronize files and deliver news
Comments on ActiveSync Toggle:
Date: 21 Jul 11
If you noted an error or download link is broken, please, report it via this page or use comments.